Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Why no love for Smugglers?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Why no love for Smugglers?

Descento
12.16.2011 , 08:27 AM | #1
currently Smuggler and Imperial Agent are the least popular classes.

why?

BrianDavion
12.16.2011 , 08:28 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Descento View Post
currently Smuggler and Imperial Agent are the least popular classes.

why?
proably cause they don't have lightsabers

drgonstar
12.16.2011 , 08:32 AM | #3
Currently playing a Smuggler right now, they have a pretty good story as well as several hilarious moments
I was once on a Vegetarian Diet, I quit though. Turns out Vegetarians are harder to catch and kill than cows and the meat is too stringy

Disastersaurus
12.16.2011 , 08:47 AM | #4
I'm a bit sad, honestly. I didn't -want- to go Jedi, but I'm a melee purist, so I didn't have a choice.

revial
12.16.2011 , 08:50 AM | #5
If you base popularity off the # of posts in their sub forums, you Smugglers are handicapped by only a few people actually wanting to play Republic, as you can see how many more posts there are on the Imperial Class subforums. That said, since # of posts are all we have to go by in pretending to be quantitative about class popularity, I'd hardly call Imperial Agent a class no one likes. Just by virtue of being Empire, it's already more popular than even the most popular Republic class.

I may now be playing with 140 ms ping (that sometimes jumps up to 240),
but I'll still kick your behind.
Enjoying the game again on Jung Ma.
Classes left to level: Gunslinger, Assassin, Powertech

hurstshifter
12.16.2011 , 08:53 AM | #6
I'm playing a smuggler, and I love it. Less people playing it means more gear for meeeeeeee. Who needs a lightsaber when you have thermal detonators.

deleterguy
12.16.2011 , 08:56 AM | #7
Going smuggler aswell when I get in today, can't wait!
Sorry to say but this game attracts the worst people I've seen.(yes even worse then WoW)
Instead of trolls you have these cheap ... who want to ruin this game by making it F2P.