Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

KP HM feels like NM since 1.1.5

Neocalf
03.06.2012 , 09:10 PM | #1
So, we're fighting Bonecrusher in Hard Mode KP tonight and we're seeing so many things we've never seen before in this fight. Any chance that our Hard Mode run is actually Nightmare Mode? The challenge is fun, but all these enhanced tactics are startling. Just curious if any one else is seeing this.
If you run to town every time the town-crier calls, the yams will never be planted.

A proud member of the Respect In Gaming Community

Psyclosis
03.06.2012 , 09:28 PM | #2
Same here something is seriously wrong. Bonethrasher swiping people clear across the room behind him, the 1st droid in EV hitting people with explosion missile for 22k

*** man seriously bioware

Xneco
03.06.2012 , 09:35 PM | #3
We 1 shot Bonethrasher on HM... with 2 pugs in the ops, one got knocked off and died less then 1 min into the fight. Really didn't notice a change in difficultly on any HM KP encounters.
Xmiles - Powertech
The Twin Spears - US

Neocalf
03.06.2012 , 09:46 PM | #4
Strange. We too saw the 22k one-shot hits and he popped people about twice as far as normal. Also saw an amazing reach. Ah well, we're going for the 3rd boss now... lol
If you run to town every time the town-crier calls, the yams will never be planted.

Soluss
03.06.2012 , 10:16 PM | #5
Well we got him down after our 4th try. His reach seems farther. He one shot me a couple fights as a tank, I was topped off at 22400 health.

ChekhovBear
03.06.2012 , 10:36 PM | #6
The instagib comes from when he smashes you into the ground and then swipes, it deals amplified damage.

Spread out as much as possible, always stand behind the boss (sometimes the swipe is odd but it's not gamebreaking) and use defensive cooldowns when he focuses you.

Soluss
03.06.2012 , 11:04 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by ChekhovBear View Post
The instagib comes from when he smashes you into the ground and then swipes, it deals amplified damage.

Spread out as much as possible, always stand behind the boss (sometimes the swipe is odd but it's not gamebreaking) and use defensive cooldowns when he focuses you.
This was not after being smashed into the ground. This was purely... i ran bhind him in a reposition and his swipe hit me while doing so... in turn it one shot me.

Neocalf
03.06.2012 , 11:24 PM | #8
Well, we ended up one-shotting all the other bosses. I guess there's just some changes in the mechanics for Bonecrusher.

McGarnagle
03.07.2012 , 12:27 AM | #9
I didn't really notice any difference. One shotted him no problem tonight. Our raid even included a person very undergeared.

ViperD
03.07.2012 , 12:30 AM | #10
He's as easy as ever, nothing to worry about.
Serenity
A Republic PvE/PvP Guild
Website | Video | Thread