Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Act quickly to address the faction imbalance.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Act quickly to address the faction imbalance.

LionRampant
12.16.2011 , 07:37 PM | #61
Quote: Originally Posted by Zintair View Post
Please stop immediately. Its day 4-5 of early access. FOR THE LOVE OF YODA STOP!

You have NO IDEA what your talking about.

Warhammer the faction balance was a cyclical cycle that changed every few months. The people who made it worse were the ones like you crying that the sky is falling before we even know how its going to play out.
You didn't actually play Warhammer did you?

XSGamer
12.17.2011 , 12:05 AM | #62
Quote: Originally Posted by Spomo View Post
someone just ban this girl from trolling. Tired of hearing nothing but qq. The game hasn't started. What you are saying DOES NOT always happen and all you are doing is whining. I had no problem with AH on my server because it was HIGH POP. No issues occurred until people just stopped playing wow, which had nothing to do with imbalance, merely boredom.
Close this thread in my opinion, she is trying to base a year into the future after playing the game for 2 days of live, and qqing like she is a 10 year old girl who got 1 less present than the kid next door.
The game hasn't started yet?

That's odd because there seems to be full servers and level 50's already... I do believe that game has started already sir.

Kaelind
12.17.2011 , 12:06 AM | #63
No crap!

Level 50's for reals?

Mrconfucious
12.17.2011 , 12:19 AM | #64
Warhammer Online was a game designed around, based around, and developed around the idea of PVP.

It was intended to be a PVPers MMO. Yes, there was pve content, yes, there was other content, but the marketing etc... all lead PVPers to salivate over the potential the game had. Particularly the focus on open world keep based content.

This focus on Open World, Keep based PVP content exacerbated the faction imbalance in Warhammer Online, and made the game less enjoyable for the underplayed faction.

This game is a full fledged MMO that does not focus on Open World PVP. It focuses primarily on the fact that it is a Star Wars MMO, but has a little bit of something for everyone. They have Raid Content, PVP Content etc...

Other games survive the faction imbalance in part because of the quality of the game, but in part because the primary focus of the game is not something which is made excruciatingly painful due to that faction imbalance.
Mrconfucious

XSGamer
12.17.2011 , 12:42 AM | #65
Quote: Originally Posted by Kaelind View Post
No crap!

Level 50's for reals?
Yeah I got in at 6am the first day of prelaunch and by 8pm I saw a level 42. I think they used an exploit of the pvp matchup system though.

MethodSZ
12.17.2011 , 01:20 AM | #66
Best solution: Republic players get to skip the server queue to log in.

Bluemars
12.17.2011 , 01:23 AM | #67
<< Loves being outnumbered - instant PvP queues

Only problem will be open world PvP - but that'll be fine if they instance it
Ksai - Sentinel
Ktane - Shadow, K'tane - Sage, Ktanea - Scoundrel (50's)
The Elite

Serai
12.17.2011 , 02:26 AM | #68
When people discover that the coolest class in the game (the smuggler) is on the republic side, they'll come en masse. Besides, whats the harm? Not like there is much quest zone overlap anyways, and war zones are usually balanced anyways.
Fre'Kor, only male green Twi'lek outside of Intrepids cantina -

xJACKTHERIPPERx
12.17.2011 , 02:39 AM | #69
lawl @ this thread
<Prophecy of the Five> Munda - 55 Sniper | Seever - 55 Juggernaut | Kasra - 55 Assassin | Vasius - 55 Mercenary | Innoss - 55 Sage

LionRampant
12.17.2011 , 03:26 AM | #70
Quote: Originally Posted by MethodSZ View Post
Best solution: Republic players get to skip the server queue to log in.
I like that one.