Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

My security question answer was changed -_-

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
My security question answer was changed -_-

xxwestyxx
12.16.2011 , 08:13 AM | #1
Okay for some reason I am staying logged in on the forums which is fine with me but i cant go into my account option or anything or log in because it tells me to put my security question answer in and i do and it doesnt work.... I can't call overseas from where i am so what can I do besides nothing?

Dutch_Celt
12.16.2011 , 08:15 AM | #2
Have you tried a password reset?

Kasore
12.16.2011 , 08:20 AM | #3
try password reset as they had a major security question reset last night. If that doesnt work unfortunatly you will have to call. 1(800) is usualy toll free and should not cost you but for overseas I do not know.

Kraheera
12.16.2011 , 08:27 AM | #4
If they reset the questions, they didn't reset mine. I've rest my password a gajillion times trying to change my questions, so far no luck. Fortunately I was finally able to get put on hold for CS, so maybe I'll be able to change it within 2-4 hours.

Kasore
12.16.2011 , 08:44 AM | #5
try password reset as they had a major security question reset last night. If that doesnt work unfortunatly you will have to call. 1(800) is usualy toll free and should not cost you but for overseas I do not know.

Kasore
12.16.2011 , 08:45 AM | #6
sorry for repost, yeah dont give up if your on hold stay on and it took me about 3-4 hours of waiting before an extremly nice CS agent answered and fixed all my problems. They are very helpful but the que and wait is ridiculous..