Gunslingas Y U SO OP

Bluedeuce

Levle 50 Sorc valor 50 here full champion set of armor.

2day I was in a wz. I am not exaggeration when I say that this gunslinger was doing better than my whole team. I swear if these guys don't fix this I am unsubbing my account and my sisters account. We love starwars and dragon ages and mass effet. but this, is, rediculus.

They have high dmgs , dots, they can just sit there and kill you before you get to them and when you do they have 3 or 5 knockbacks and stuns and they can heal themselves. Everyone should be equal when playing these games agsint other players but this is rediculus. I mean, man. I got like 5 wz's with gunslingers flipping out and killing everything in sight. I try to cap the alderan and bam, shot in the head by gunslinger. I turn around to see what hit me like that and he just rolls away like a ninja and shoots at me through the walls.

Fix this crap bw or i swear to god i'm unsubbing and your going to loose another paying customer who is good at ths game.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They cant heal..., they have 1 knockback, and 1 stun, and 1 Blind, blind gives you full resolve so they wont cast it. Its just called LOS THEM till you get in range. I hope this was a joke cause a sorc can crush a sniper/gunslinger if you los them to death with stupid dot damage.

Truth is tho that snipers can do insane damage to a sorc if they sit there and take it. :p

congrats to that gunslinger for making this guy quit! it really isn't OP, i've never even played it! i've been outplayed by every class at one point or another, and i've killed each class 1v1 at one point or another! if a gunslinger is using his strengths to kill you and you're taking it, thats your fault. you have to avoid their strengths and use yours. if you can't beat a particular gunslinger then he's just outplaying you.

how do you think that gunslinger feels in huttball vs 4 juggs and 4 sorcs? very very useless, thats how.

Here is my thoughts on fixing the gunslinger so everyone can enjoy this pvp. Which is dying because of this reason. Loot at what you've done to star wars.

Put a debuff ont he gunslinger every time he enters cover that makes him not move

Encorporate a new system that makes people know that they are shooting you

Nearly all of their moves are instant , makes some of them have cast times

I think they need a dmgs reduction in the critical area

See to it that if they crit one on one person they can't crit on another time for 10 seconds

GS an Snipers MM spec serve one important service in pvp. We teach new Sorcs that no you cant just sit in one place and spam lighting hopeing to out dps us. You should be thanking us for teaching you how to LOS not gripeing about it. Heck just think now you know what every other class already knows about GS and Snipers just LOS or root us and we are a free kill.

I laughed out loud too.

Gunslinger is the most under powered class in the game. If you can't beat them then you must be wearing green gear.

If anything they should give gunslingers either more dps or more armor so they can stay alive longer.

Operatives for example have multiple stuns in which their victim's can't move while they do damage to them, gunslingers can only push back, and most classes can still do damage.

For those on the Bioware developer payroll, the OP was obviously joking.

Levle 50 Sorc valor 50 here full champion set of armor.

2day I was in a wz. I am not exaggeration when I say that this gunslinger was doing better than my whole team. I swear if these guys don't fix this I am unsubbing my account and my sisters account. We love starwars and dragon ages and mass effet. but this, is, rediculus.

They have high dmgs , dots, they can just sit there and kill you before you get to them and when you do they have 3 or 5 knockbacks and stuns and they can heal themselves. Everyone should be equal when playing these games agsint other players but this is rediculus. I mean, man. I got like 5 wz's with gunslingers flipping out and killing everything in sight. I try to cap the alderan and bam, shot in the head by gunslinger. I turn around to see what hit me like that and he just rolls away like a ninja and shoots at me through the walls.

Fix this crap bw or i swear to god i'm unsubbing and your going to loose another paying customer who is good at ths game.

10/10 good job

Operatives for example have multiple stuns in which their victim's can't move while they do damage to them, gunslingers can only push back, and most classes can still do damage.

For those on the Bioware developer payroll, the OP was obviously joking.

Gunslingers can kick you in the nads, that is more than a pushback

also, you think this is a joke?

Psh, gunslingers are the joke .. stop killing the pvp bw .. stop it now

Nerf them or i and my sisters are out. Scoundres got theres so i know you can doit