Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

***Unoffical 12/16/11 invite thread***

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
***Unoffical 12/16/11 invite thread***

akavari
12.16.2011 , 08:33 AM | #11
Quiestion, i got this pre-order as a gift. They bought the pre-order off amazon and gave me the code. Its all on my account now under my email, but would the early access invite go to their email or mine?

jamesjdye
12.16.2011 , 08:34 AM | #12
I ordered mine December 7, but I had to go through customer service to get my pre-order to show up on the account page which took a few days. I hope that didn't' put me back in the line. That just wouldn't be fair.

mmjarec
12.16.2011 , 08:36 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Riyz View Post
Lets keep track of the waves for this final day, just to know if we missed one and have at least another hour to stock up on food and say goodby to loved ones. ; )

Example:
Its 8:05, I pre-ordered 12/9 and I am still not in.

um i can tell you right now they missed me on nov 28, i should have been in the last 20 waves.

so i'm probably not going to get in the next 20.

jamesjdye
12.16.2011 , 08:42 AM | #14
I ordered mine December 7, but I had to go through customer service to get my pre-order to show up on the account page which took a few days. I hope that didn't' put me back in the line. That just wouldn't be fair.

Embrosil
12.16.2011 , 08:44 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by jamesjdye View Post
Similar here, preordered on December 9th, code did not show up, contacted support and code added on December 11th. Will have to wait is seems.

Darksideer
12.16.2011 , 08:47 AM | #16
12 december not in probably like 2 more hours of waiting but im patient (I WANT TO GO IN CRY)

Korominas
12.16.2011 , 08:47 AM | #17
12/9 not in yet!

Marishi
12.16.2011 , 08:48 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by P-Snuggs View Post
11/29 Not in yet. So all you December people, go chill for an hour or two.

Edit: 8:31 A few minutes later. I still haven't gotten an invite email, but I tried the launcher just for the heck of it, and got in. December guys, give it a shot?
14/12/11

Not an option for me as I havn't been sent my activation code yet, I've only had my pre-order code (which apparently isn't enough). So I guess I'm waiting....

Shoe
12.16.2011 , 08:49 AM | #19
Pre Ordered from Best Buy Dec 8. They did not mail me a code until 12/13. I entered it and I am waiting patiently at work. I could only imagine being a person who has nothing to live for except this game and not being in. That would be heartbreaking. I have been waiting for this game since Oct 08, so a few more days wont kill me. As long as I get to play 12/20 and ignore my wife for a few hours a day and be tired every day at work I'll be hapy.

richardya
12.16.2011 , 08:51 AM | #20
Preordered 7/21 Did not read junk email. Redeemed on 12/11 to download client.

NOT IN

If they send me an invite in the the next hour and a half I will forgive this injustice.