Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

About Early Access i know im sorry

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
About Early Access i know im sorry

ihiTimdogg
12.13.2011 , 06:13 AM | #1
The email that tells you, your-self is now able to play, personally begins with " Your saga begins"(from what ive seen around the forum. The email you are referring to in OP everyone got that email.

rcagg
12.13.2011 , 09:57 AM | #2
Im sure this has been asked a million times but i just want to clarify.. I got an email saying i was invited to participate in the early access at 7am EST today.. however when i go to log on it says i dont have an active subscription..? Like i said i apologize in advance because im sure people are sick of hear this.. Do i need to wait for something or is there something more i need to do?

Konstantinov
12.13.2011 , 09:59 AM | #3
Your account is fine, that message will change and you'll be able to log in when you get the early access email.
Konstantinov
The Durmanhoth Clan
Death comes for us all, if you're not DC it just comes sooner!

rcagg
12.13.2011 , 10:01 AM | #4
Well i received this e-mail.. is there another i should be expecting?

Early Game Access* will begin on December 13th at 7:00AM EST, 2011 and ends on December 19th, 2011 at 10:01PM EST. During this time, we will be emailing invitations to join Early Game Access based on the order in which you redeemed your Pre-Order Code. Pre-load the game client now, so you're ready to play when your Early Game Access invitation arrives. Note that download time can vary and may take awhile.

Aurasira
12.13.2011 , 10:53 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by rcagg View Post
Well i received this e-mail.. is there another i should be expecting?

Early Game Access* will begin on December 13th at 7:00AM EST, 2011 and ends on December 19th, 2011 at 10:01PM EST. During this time, we will be emailing invitations to join Early Game Access based on the order in which you redeemed your Pre-Order Code. Pre-load the game client now, so you're ready to play when your Early Game Access invitation arrives. Note that download time can vary and may take awhile.
That's just telling you when the early access is taking place, not that you have access yet.

The earlier you activated your preorder code the earlier you'll get in. You may not even get in for another day or more depending on when you activated your code.

Last I knew, some folks who added their codes on July 22-23 were finally able to get in.
- "Dead or alive? Just tell me which one pays the most....."

rcagg
12.13.2011 , 01:32 PM | #6
Wow.. i activated mine in like Sept.. ugh this is gonna take forever i just wanna play!