Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

1.1.5 Speeder piloting prices

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
1.1.5 Speeder piloting prices
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Jiminimonka
03.13.2012 , 08:28 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by PlonsDeKikker View Post
Once these regulations are signed by the Supreme Chancellor in the coming weeks, prices for Tier I and Tier II speeder licenses across the galaxy are expected to see a significant decline. To help offset the loss of revenue generated by these licenses, taxes on all models of Tier III speeders will be significantly increased once the new regulation takes effect.
Lower price Tier 1 & 2 licences, higher price Tier 3 licences - coming into affect in the near future (patch 1.2).

iRouven
03.13.2012 , 09:41 AM | #22
Is there an overview somewhere on which speeders are going to be phased out?

Not sure if I can shell out that kinda money right now, but I might kick myself if a really nice one vanishes.
“Rattatakii rattataki rakghoul est.” – Jassna Orda
Scions of Korriban
Experience the dark side of the Sons of Numenor on Lord Adraas
http://www.sonsofnumenor.com/

Arentels
03.15.2012 , 07:24 AM | #23
Yes, for me atleast would be nice if we know, what speeders are going to be removed.
Too many things to do and only one life to do them.

Slither
03.15.2012 , 08:56 AM | #24
This thread gave me a headache. My solution will be to embark on a mind numbing credit grind so I can amass a wealth that will make it irrelevant what the cost is for training and speeders. (... ya right )

Rutrict
03.16.2012 , 03:17 PM | #25
I haven't muched PVP, I was only Valor level 21... I heard about them removing certain mounts when Patch 1.2 hits... I am a mount collector and this greatly disturbed me. I had 11k to my name. This was last Friday ( the 9th ). I have since than done all the dailys everyday and today I bought the Korrealis Baron, the Tirsa Prime is the only speeder I have left to buy that I believe is being removed. I had already bought the Commander long ago. I have also since gotten Valor level 45, but my fear is that I won't get 65 before Patch 1.2 hits. A clear deadline for those of us who are worried about getting these speeders would be very helpful along with a full list of the speeders being removed.
[Assassins of Sion] - 50 Sith Juggernaut - Xodric - Lament Configuration
SWtOR: CE Pre-Order

Quote: Originally Posted by Kaphik View Post
No, it's just an opinion. People disagreeing with someone's opinion is not flaming nor is it trolling. It's called discussion.

BigAndyW
03.16.2012 , 06:01 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Quiet View Post
It means the ones currently on sale will no longer be offered.
So, if you want one get one now because you won't be able to get it once patch 1.2 goes live.
If you have it, you can still use it. Just can't get another one.
And by "on sale" that doesn't mean "available to buy" it means "has had the price reduced from the previous, higher price"

The only ones being removed from vendors after 1.2 are the big blocky hovercars, everything that looks like a speeder bike or crazy Darth Maul smartcar speeder will be staying.
Hello, China? I've got something you want but it's gonna cost you... That's right, all the tea..

TheRedSaber
04.07.2012 , 02:58 PM | #27
prices havent changed since the new patch hasnt hit yet