Unknown numbers

Fleabeard

I get that Surge enhances crit damage and power effects overall damage. But where are these stats?

And "Damage (primary)" I know as this number increases my attacks get stronger but when am I doing the actual "primary" damage amount?

Ok....lemme take a quick crack at explaining it, bear in mind, im very tired, and ive been on the forums for about 8 hours today.

Damage (Primary)/(Secondary) is what happens when you do anything with your weapons (Main Hand/2 Handed)/(Off-Hand) respectively

Power increases this damage (if you hover over your damage you should see the power stat and how it calculates into your damage numbers showing)

Surge increases the amount of damage crits deal....

....crits normally deal 150% of normal damage...so say you have enough surge to bring your critical damage bonus from 50% (base) to 60% (base+surge), your crits would now deal 160% of your normal damage (which is your damage(primary)/(secondary))

Ok....lemme take a quick crack at explaining it, bear in mind, im very tired, and ive been on the forums for about 8 hours today.

Damage (Primary)/(Secondary) is what happens when you do anything with your weapons (Main Hand/2 Handed)/(Off-Hand) respectively

Power increases this damage (if you hover over your damage you should see the power stat and how it calculates into your damage numbers showing)

Surge increases the amount of damage crits deal....

....crits normally deal 150% of normal damage...so say you have enough surge to bring your critical damage bonus from 50% (base) to 60% (base+surge), your crits would now deal 160% of your normal damage (which is your damage(primary)/(secondary))

Ok, Power/surge are cleared up. I'm still not clear on primary damage. Here's and example: I just started a bounty hunter -level 11 right now- . Primary damage shows 686-1026, when i mouse over it shows 69-103 (this seems more accurate to what im doing) what is the 686-1026 number?

Ok, Power/surge are cleared up. I'm still not clear on primary damage. Here's and example: I just started a bounty hunter -level 11 right now- . Primary damage shows 686-1026, when i mouse over it shows 69-103 (this seems more accurate to what im doing) what is the 686-1026 number?

Ranged damage display is bugged right now. The decimal place is in the wrong place. The numbers in the tooltip are correct.