Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Tomb of Freedom Nadd server que

Janlucs
12.16.2011 , 11:43 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Damrath View Post
I think one of the big problems is they assign guilds to servers, Then everyone else and there dog log on to that same server. I think BioWare should of made it so if you are a guild member and were assigned that server No Wait time. If your a player that has seen that the server if full and decided to log into that server anyways.. put them on a waiting list.

In Other Words VIP Instant LogIn for Guild Members Assign to that server.
I agree, we were pre-selected to this server and we are 60+ members with current access and more comming every day.

We can't just expect everyone to reroll a new server and loose the work they have been doing for the last days.

Helfar
12.16.2011 , 11:51 AM | #12
Yes having my guild assigned this server and then saying roll again on a low pop server shows a total lack of antyhing short of rank ignorance tbh as they assigned me to this frickin server.

Though on the plus side i have had some early access played 47 mins before crashing last night, so they have done what they claimed, i would get early access heh. Shame i am in a queue now showing over 2 hours and waited for 1:45 hrs yesterday to get my 45 mins of game time lol. I wonder if i will get into a +ve of actual game time vs queue time before 20th?
Punish im for me Errol

Strangewayes
12.16.2011 , 12:03 PM | #13
Now I haven't seen the US servers at prime-time, but atm there are no full Us servers... we had full servers at the corresponding local time today in the EU.

There are at the time of writing this 25 full servers in the EU zone, with 10 flagges as Very heavy.

Clearly there are not enough servers spawned...

FIXIT!
Strangewayes
Radiant Knights

swtor.radiantknights.co.uk

Sorasil
12.16.2011 , 12:10 PM | #14
No matter if they spawn more servers nobody will want to move and loose all their invested progress in their characters. Everyone will just wait and hope that "the others" will move. Theres already reports of all communities on this servers telling their members exactly this. So this situation wont resolve itself by itself.

Bioware needs to take action and offer some of the communities there a server split to new servers with all their characters and progress. The communities as a whole has to be given this option or it wont work either cus nobody wants to move their guild to an unknown PvP server whilst not knowing if there will be any end game PVP possible due to no active oposition. Thats one of the reasons communities on mainly PvP servers form, to assure that theres proper PVP endgame.

So this is entirely in biowares basked. Nothing will happen on its own here. everyone is playing the waiting game fearing they screw themselves and their friends over if they dont.

Erede
12.16.2011 , 12:20 PM | #15
I don't know what Bioware is doing.

7.00pm Gmt+1

2000 people on queue.

Estimated wait time 2h10min, but i did a lot of queues today and i've seen that if u are lucky, for every 400 people it's about 1 hour of wait time. And it's early access only...i'm scared to see what will it become after the official release.

My guild is on Tomb of Freedon Nadd so i can't chose a different server, but if things are gonna stay this way i doubt i can continue play. I'm really pissed off, i can't wait every day 5 hours to login and play where a simple lag spike or a game client crash can **** all the time waited.

Sorry for the bad english, not my native language, i'm italian and i've followed our community.

Drakenborg
12.16.2011 , 12:21 PM | #16
Just force-move all italian and spanish guilds(mind me, unassigned originally to this server) to one of newly created PvP servers.
We had a healthy international community interested in RvR, before Italians and Spanes started claiming the server as theirs.
And here we go, 3 hours queue, 2200 in there, thisn isnt funny Bioware.
If peacefull 'suggestions' doesnt work, just forcefully move the troublemakers mentioned above to different server. Job done and we are back at 'Heavy' and can queue normally.
Brakkar
Radiant Knights

swtor.radiantknights.co.uk

Swinbanks
12.16.2011 , 12:32 PM | #17
This is a absolute joke to be honest, i logged into the que at 4pm GMT stating i was 1800+ in the que. It is now 18:30 GMT (2 and a half hours later) and i am still 750th in the que. What the hell is Bioware thinking or trying to achive. It makes common perfect sense that ppl are waiting for about 3h 30m (thats how long i will have waited by the time i am in) to LOCK THE SERVER DOWN stop any 1 creating a toon on this server whether their guild is here or not, as this is only gunna get worse and worse as they seem to be doing absolutley nothing at the moment.

Rant over

Apart from the above great game.

BigboyQQ
12.16.2011 , 12:53 PM | #18
so here i am...waiting...2h wait time but yet i been in que for 2h 45m and still 800+ in the que...on the server that was selected for my guild...and i believe the email telling me my early acsess is avaliable said...and i quote "THE WAIT IS OVER" ORLY?!?!?!??!!?!?!?!?! *** bioware really...this wait time is unacceptable...wasnt the point of u guys selecting servers for us thru guild launch program so that u could maintain balance of servers...yeah gj
█╬╬╬╬╬╬[█|{()█Ξ████████████████████████████████████████)

Erede
12.16.2011 , 01:10 PM | #19
Bioware estimated queue time is so fake.
Real waiting time is always at least DOUBLE to what is stated on the server list.

Janlucs
12.16.2011 , 01:12 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Erede View Post
Bioware estimated queue time is so fake.
Real waiting time is always at least DOUBLE to what is stated on the server list.
indeed, when i entered the que it said 1:50 i entered as nr 1840
now 3 hours later im nr 454