Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Marauder Buffs 1.2 ?!!

verfallen
03.06.2012 , 02:00 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Xerain View Post
are you sure on that?

The wording seems to be off...

Berserk

Juyo Form: Increases the critical chance of your bleed attacks by 100% and causes bleed damage to heal YOUR party for 1% of max health each tick.

While Predation reads

Requires and converts 30 stacks of Fury to issue Predation to you and your party. increaseing movement speed by 50%...
Very sure. Berserk heals the party, including you, so does predation and bloodthirst.

Would be rather lame in solo PvE to boost your companion's speed!

And I'm talking raw numbers, not including PvP debuff, trauma etc.

EasymodeX
03.06.2012 , 09:08 AM | #22
1. Increasing the heal on crit DOTs "from 1% to 3%" (whatever that means, since the talent is 1%/2% and Berserk is 1%/party is retarded. Unless, of course, they remove or nerf one of the mentioned heals. Remove the talent and buff Berserk to 3%, or remove the heal on Berserk and buff the talent to 3/6% (although it should be 2/4% in that case).

2. The RNG on Annihilate is retarded. No one wants to wait 75+ seconds for a proc. Unless Annihilate is spammable / 2r. Even then it's retarded. No one wants to wait 20+ seconds for a proc. Sigh. HEY GUYZ LEZ ADD MOAR ARE EN GEE 4 BETTAR PVP LAWLZ>>>
I can see things no one else can see. Do things no one else can do. Real things!

Xerain
03.06.2012 , 12:59 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by verfallen View Post
Very sure. Berserk heals the party, including you, so does predation and bloodthirst.

Would be rather lame in solo PvE to boost your companion's speed!

And I'm talking raw numbers, not including PvP debuff, trauma etc.
Did you read the wording that i posted? "to your party" "to you and your party" < notice a difference there?

verfallen
03.06.2012 , 01:07 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Xerain View Post
Did you read the wording that i posted? "to your party" "to you and your party" < notice a difference there?
Yes, but I assure you it also is a self-heal. First specced carnage till 40, and respecced anni. So for a while, I was using Juyo on DK, and berserk self-healed me. There is nonpossible confusion on that, since, as said, I was specced carnage then and therefore didn't have the talent to heal on DoT outside of it.

If this isn't your point, please clarify.

Xerain
03.06.2012 , 04:49 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by verfallen View Post
Yes, but I assure you it also is a self-heal. First specced carnage till 40, and respecced anni. So for a while, I was using Juyo on DK, and berserk self-healed me. There is nonpossible confusion on that, since, as said, I was specced carnage then and therefore didn't have the talent to heal on DoT outside of it.

If this isn't your point, please clarify.
So it does... I never find it noticable though... damn.

Evixy
03.06.2012 , 05:05 PM | #26
If anything, BW will act like Blizzard and be asbolute carebears about Marauders and Sentinels and lower the skillcap immensely for all the ppl QQing about Marauders and Sentinels being too hard to play. I sure hope this doesn't happen though since I really enjoy my class as it is (though I want Force Push like Juggernauts have and Force Choke to become Force Grip seeing as every other class seem to have 2-4 different stuns)
War Hero Evixy Lvl 50 Annihilation Marauder - Luka Sene-EU

verfallen
03.06.2012 , 06:18 PM | #27
Their position on not incluing in-game rotation macro makes me think they want to keep a certain challenge to it. We'll see very soon at any rate.

Aidank
03.06.2012 , 08:18 PM | #28
That would make the class absurdly op, with that buff we'd be able to get the 300k healing medal.
Quote: Originally Posted by HileyQuiggley View Post
Nerf Grav Round are you serious? What else could we possibly do after that?

Zunayson
03.06.2012 , 08:29 PM | #29
You can get burn and internal crits to heal 2%. Berserk makes them 1%. The OP said crits now heal 3%... I don't know if thats:

A. a change to Berserk, from 1% to 3%
B. a change in the tree, from 2% to 3%
C. all the time, from 0% to 3%

Sooo now, going berserk gets you 18% hp and 6% hp to the whole party:

1% per tick from Berserk + 2% per tick from talent = 3% per tick x 6 stacks of berserk = 18%

If A is the case:

That's 3% from Berserk + 2% per tick from talent = 5% per tick x 6 stacks of berserk = 30% hp

If B is the case:

That's 1% from Berserk + 3% per tick from talent = 4% per tick x 6 stacks of berserk = 24% hp

Now for the most OP and most unlikely, C:

That's 3% from change + 1% from berserk + 2% from talent = 6% per tick x 6 stacks of berserk = 36% hp! Use the full Fury thingy and do this again with DS, and then Rupture seperately/Get Vicious Slash and anni to proc Rupture, and that's 72% HP! Although as I said, case C most likely will not be the actual case.
Quote: Originally Posted by Uber_the_Goober View Post
Bioware couldn't balance a sheet of plywood if it were laying [sic] on the ground.
Quote: Originally Posted by Aragost View Post
Make sure you take 3/3 in the "knowing how to play" box

getdownsb
03.06.2012 , 08:41 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by EasymodeX View Post
1. Increasing the heal on crit DOTs "from 1% to 3%" (whatever that means, since the talent is 1%/2% and Berserk is 1%/party is retarded. Unless, of course, they remove or nerf one of the mentioned heals. Remove the talent and buff Berserk to 3%, or remove the heal on Berserk and buff the talent to 3/6% (although it should be 2/4% in that case).

2. The RNG on Annihilate is retarded. No one wants to wait 75+ seconds for a proc. Unless Annihilate is spammable / 2r. Even then it's retarded. No one wants to wait 20+ seconds for a proc. Sigh. HEY GUYZ LEZ ADD MOAR ARE EN GEE 4 BETTAR PVP LAWLZ>>>
^ Does not like people that are retarded.

< Curious why he's still playing SWTOR.
Rincon
Helm of Graush