Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Marauder Buffs 1.2 ?!!

atreyuz
03.05.2012 , 09:30 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Audenlol View Post
Unofficial and heresay (from guild summit viewers)

Now: Crit from dots heal 1% max health
1.2: Crit from dots heal 3% max health
yeeaaaah, suuuure.
ZD ☺ Marauder ☺ r7x ☺

Legions of Lettow

Anbokr
03.05.2012 , 10:25 PM | #12
Annhilation is fine as is. I really hope they buff carnage immensely though--part of the reason marauders were perceived as UP/are perceived as bad on my server is because so many levelling marauders and fresh 50s look at carnage as "THE" tree; not realizing that it is absolute garbage compared to annhilation.

Although that comment from one guy about not having to bring marauders/sentinels to raids anymore because of universal buffs only helps our case *mwahahahahahaha*.

CaptainBarbosa
03.06.2012 , 12:46 AM | #13
Holy ****, if they buff anni as the OP stated marauders would be GODLIKE op... Sure I'd enjoy it, but there is no way in hell it would last.

Anbokr
03.06.2012 , 12:57 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by CaptainBarbosa View Post
Holy ****, if they buff anni as the OP stated marauders would be GODLIKE op... Sure I'd enjoy it, but there is no way in hell it would last.
Yeah... I'd rather stay where I am than get overbuffed then nerfed to the ground.

Xerain
03.06.2012 , 01:04 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by verfallen View Post
The 1% is with Berserk. Would effectively boost mara self heal to 5%/sec for 6 seconds.

30% every 20 sec or so ( with defensive form and being hit on, and extra fury on rage spender, you get 30 stack VERY quickly) is WAY OP. Marauder already has awesome survivability.

I call BS on that post.
we heal for 30%? news to me. 2% per dot crit. 12% when we pop berserk while in juyo form.

CaptainBarbosa
03.06.2012 , 01:08 AM | #16
No kidding I mean think about it...

Say annihilate crits 4k.

You hit annihilate, it procs, and both crit.

8k burst right there.

Now imagine you have DS and rupure also running. Let's say they crit too! Easy enough with berserk running.

DS = about 1300

Rupture I forget off the top off my head, but we'll say 600.

That's 9.9k burst, on top of all of your other attacks. And if they get away, they are still bleeding to death while you laugh at them with your defensive CDs up. Viscous throw time!

verfallen
03.06.2012 , 01:15 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Xerain View Post
we heal for 30%? news to me. 2% per dot crit. 12% when we pop berserk while in juyo form.
You currently heal for 18%, since you get the 1% from berserk+ 2% from your talent.

Thats (1+2)x6 (stack of berserk)= 18

Berserk gives a sure proc to your talent, and add its own party wide.

CrazyAl
03.06.2012 , 01:32 AM | #18
You currently heal for 18%, since you get the 1% from berserk+ 2% from your talent.

it would be closer to 15%

im fairly certain the pvp base healing debuff and expertise healing buff both affect our DoT heals
The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but newspapers. -Thomas Jefferson
The key to decision making is not knowledge. It is understanding. -Malcolm Gladwell
You can't be offended unless you are being defensive.

Xerain
03.06.2012 , 01:40 AM | #19

are you sure on that?

The wording seems to be off...

Berserk

Juyo Form: Increases the critical chance of your bleed attacks by 100% and causes bleed damage to heal YOUR party for 1% of max health each tick.

While Predation reads

Requires and converts 30 stacks of Fury to issue Predation to you and your party. increaseing movement speed by 50%...

Xerain
03.06.2012 , 01:45 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by CaptainBarbosa View Post
No kidding I mean think about it...

Say annihilate crits 4k.

You hit annihilate, it procs, and both crit.

8k burst right there.

Now imagine you have DS and rupure also running. Let's say they crit too! Easy enough with berserk running.

DS = about 1300

Rupture I forget off the top off my head, but we'll say 600.

That's 9.9k burst, on top of all of your other attacks. And if they get away, they are still bleeding to death while you laugh at them with your defensive CDs up. Viscous throw time!
Currently it's like...

1400 DS crits
700 Rupture crits
2500 Annihilates
1200 Vicious slashes...

If Annihilate crits while berserk is going it'll be around 4k damage... so you can get around 6k burst pretty quickly there.