Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

AC Quest.

Darth_Nicolas
12.16.2011 , 07:43 AM | #1
Hello everyone. Anyone knows what the name of the AC quest for choosing a class? I have one Class Quest named The Flows Of Goods but it sends me in area with 10+ lvl ... I am 10 lvl.
Someone help ? Thanks.
Passion is a mistake.Through passion you are filled with anger,through anger you are filled with hate throuch hate the beast awakens in you and through this awakening it consumes you through this consumption it rules you and the dark side is now part of you.
(jedi code)

Eliezer
12.16.2011 , 08:30 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Nicolas View Post
Hello everyone. Anyone knows what the name of the AC quest for choosing a class? I have one Class Quest named The Flows Of Goods but it sends me in area with 10+ lvl ... I am 10 lvl.
Someone help ? Thanks.
Umm... Not sure exactly what you mean, but you pick AC up at the space station after the Jedi Council sends you to Coruscant. So if you are Tython go to the station, if you are on Coruscant, go back to the station.

baddyfett
12.16.2011 , 09:24 AM | #3
The previous poster is correct. Go to the spaceport shuttle and go back to the Republic Fleet. When you step off the elevator on the main level, there will be a few guys standing near the stairs. One of them will have the standard "Quest" symbol above his head. He will direct you to the guy who will train you in an AC.
Joa'shan of the Ardor Legacy l 50 Jedi Consular
<Never Tell Me The Odds>

Lord Praven
l PvE US PST