Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Extremely Low FPS on Asus G73jh-A1

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
Extremely Low FPS on Asus G73jh-A1

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

jjunkk
04.09.2012 , 05:00 PM | #21
Were you able to find anything out, Syl? I'm having almost the exact same issue.

Kindajenin
04.11.2012 , 06:12 AM | #22 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Quote: Originally Posted by jjunkk View Post
Were you able to find anything out, Syl? I'm having almost the exact same issue.
Greetings Sylvjjunkkarius,

I would advise you to also send a ticket into our technical support and include as much information as you can.

I am sorry that I am unable to help you on the forums with your problem.
Kindajenin| BioWare Customer Service – Forum Support

dronepilot
04.11.2012 , 06:31 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Kindajenin View Post
Greetings Sylvarius,

I would advise you to upgrade your operating system and also ensure that your java, C++ and mircosoft .net framework is fully up to date to enable you to run the game correctly.

If you can please follow the steps outlined:
  1. Typing 'windows update' in search/run box.
  2. Select 'check for updates'.
  3. Then select 'check online for updates from Mircosoft update'.
  4. Install at least all important updates.

I hope this helps you resolve the issues you have been having.
OMG are you serious droid ? - Windows 7 Home Premium IS the latest OS from Microsoft. ......FAIL......

None of the above mentioned has anything to do with Frames Per second, that you get in game, This is more to do with your drivers for your video card, or the video card itself, isn't capable of producing high frame rates. In which case the option is to turn off AA, and reduce textures to low or medium, (at least during WZ) turn off shadows.
Velseen / Valseena
Jedi Consular Level 50 - Shadow - Infiltrator - Jedi Sage
Tomb of Freedom Nadd

Alkiii
04.11.2012 , 08:31 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by dronepilot View Post
OMG are you serious droid ? - Windows 7 Home Premium IS the latest OS from Microsoft. ......FAIL......
From his original DXDIAG post, his Windows 7 wasn't updated to the most recent SP1. Go find a mirror and point at yourself ... now yell "FAIL."

Quote:
None of the above mentioned has anything to do with Frames Per second, that you get in game, This is more to do with your drivers for your video card, or the video card itself, isn't capable of producing high frame rates. In which case the option is to turn off AA, and reduce textures to low or medium, (at least during WZ) turn off shadows.

For Skyrim or BF3, sure, it doesn't have much to do with FPS. In an MMO, it does. Now go back the mirror again and repeat said pointing and yelling.
“When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep ... not screaming like the passengers in his car.”

hochmeisterr
04.11.2012 , 10:35 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Alkiii View Post
From his original DXDIAG post, his Windows 7 wasn't updated to the most recent SP1. Go find a mirror and point at yourself ... now yell "FAIL."

For Skyrim or BF3, sure, it doesn't have much to do with FPS. In an MMO, it does. Now go back the mirror again and repeat said pointing and yelling.
how i am suppose to blow your head off with 20 fps ??? slide show ftw ??

to OP: 40 fps on warzones its a common issue for this game see sig below

battlefield 3 player 3.5kd http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3...ats/341687434/
proud member of 5% Alienware m18x intel core i7 2860 QM 4.0 OC modded bios 8mb cache
2 two GTX580m SLI
16gb DDR3 1600 mhz 4dimms
illum fps <----- 20-40 warzones fps <--------40http://imageupload.org/?d=ECD2314C1

NeilGarth
04.18.2012 , 06:16 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Sylvarius View Post
Thank you for your time and effort, I have contacted technical support, and hope to get this resolved.
Sylv,

You need to upgrade your video drivers. For that you need to update your vBIOS and be ready to gave up some silence cause videocard becomes more noisy. As a result you will get 60 fps in Batt3 on Hi settings and 60 fps in SWTOR, but it also can turn your laptop in a pile of spare parts.

Not an easy task even for advanced user.
Here is a sample: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3...54624706495348

Regards,