Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

My Juggern in 1v1 and in general

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
My Juggern in 1v1 and in general

Megatons
03.24.2012 , 09:25 AM | #21
I play both mara and jugg at 50.
As a jugg facing low expertise targets (aka pre-50, newly dinged 50s) jugg is quite beasty. However, facing a anni speced mara with full champ/bm gear u will get your face ripped apart.
As annihilation mara there is no possible way to lose against any kind of juggernaut when u start to reach the 600 expertise mark, everything becomes freekill except tank speced sins and descent snipers

Mystcard
03.24.2012 , 11:12 AM | #22
Those stats are flawed and completely wrong from a level 50's perspective.

I can say for sure that you will not beat a well played annihilation marauder. Whatever you say, unless they are just plain bad. Tank assassins / shadows or exploiting operative / scoundrels are also going to pick you apart.

The game is not at all balanced around 1v1 to say the least.

Jrheel
03.26.2012 , 09:25 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Mystcard View Post
Those stats are flawed and completely wrong from a level 50's perspective.

I can say for sure that you will not beat a well played annihilation marauder. Whatever you say, unless they are just plain bad. Tank assassins / shadows or exploiting operative / scoundrels are also going to pick you apart.

The game is not at all balanced around 1v1 to say the least.
Everyone keeps saying comments like these, and im not as experienced at 50 then pre 50, but still not having a lot of trouble here. Still haven't lost to a gunslinger/sniper, or had trouble with an assassin, unless they are more geared then me. Marad/sentinel is more even now, but i know for a fact some of my losses came to better geared people, since i figured out how to inspect player. I currently have 8 centurion pieces, and 6 champion pieces on

Pvp at 50 is much more gear dependent, than class or player

And this thread is not about bragging about me, i dont think im a great player, nor do i intend to brag- it's about giving jugs some love which i believe they deserve and giving them a semi detailed thread to back it up. But bring on any buff too