Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Colour crystal problems

IIII-IIII-IIII
12.16.2011 , 07:42 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by UberRod View Post
As far as I can tell there is no real point to them as they are entirely not needed.
Quote: Originally Posted by lucasomega View Post
I thought they were they to pull mods out.
being able to save a particular crystal seems to be the most plausible reason, it appears. perhaps they'll be destroyed by simply using Ctrl+Right Click?
Operative Iron Citadel
Infiltration, Manipulation, Assassination

Redacted
12.16.2011 , 07:49 AM | #12
Arent you supposed to be able to change the color of the saber with that crystal too? Or, am I way off? Seems to me that it only makes my saber Yellow... and that is lame.
You don't snipe in Carentan.

Stikes
12.16.2011 , 08:00 AM | #13
I can't figure out how to change the color either.
His final task shall be to sacrifice his greatest love.
http://www.swtor.com/guilds/135148/house-fang

IIII-IIII-IIII
12.16.2011 , 08:16 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Redacted View Post
Arent you supposed to be able to change the color of the saber with that crystal too? Or, am I way off? Seems to me that it only makes my saber Yellow... and that is lame.
unfortunately, the pre-order crystal color is what it is. no alteration, other than switching crystals entirely.

(not the most impressive color to say the least and, yes, for lightsabers it's incredibly ugly.)
Operative Iron Citadel
Infiltration, Manipulation, Assassination

Vochan
12.16.2011 , 08:47 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by UberRod View Post
As far as I can tell there is no real point to them as they are entirely not needed.
Well, I feel bad running all around Coruscant last night trying to find one then lol

Toxen
12.16.2011 , 09:06 AM | #16
The mod stations were leftovers from an old Beta build. they are pretty much obsolete now, short of roleplaying purposes.
"Peace is a lie, there is only pancake."

Redacted
12.16.2011 , 10:56 AM | #17
Wow. The Product description "Change the color of your Lightsaber blade and blaster bolts." is kinda misleading then.
You don't snipe in Carentan.

Darlgon
12.16.2011 , 01:23 PM | #18
The mod stations do server a purpose.. they gave me xp for reading the lore plaque next to it as part of a quest.. P

Vochan
12.16.2011 , 01:45 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Redacted View Post
Wow. The Product description "Change the color of your Lightsaber blade and blaster bolts." is kinda misleading then.
Yeah, that was how I read it to. Though technically, it's not wrong. It does change the colour of your blade and bolts. Just doesn't allow you to change the colour to what you want