Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Guild Summit General Discussion

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Guild Summit General Discussion
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

KaneCG
03.09.2012 , 10:52 AM | #641
i am running a custome built system with a asus 990 fs / 65 mother board , radeon hd xfx 6870 grafix card a 16 MB of ram and windows 7 professional everything is up to date and jsut bought the computer. had everyting optimized for gameing. i have a 6 mb download and 2 mb up load speed for my internet yet i keep getting dced from game not only in regular invironment but in pvp as well random loose connection form server. some times all times of the day and night i get randomly dced from your servers i am tired of this i love the game but i have played 2k for a new gaming computer and even pay 70 a month for a solid connection i do not loose connection from ventrilo at all and do not loose or loose connection from the internet it is a issue with the game i have tried high and low setting and still have the problem please

DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS

LifeOfMessiah
03.09.2012 , 04:38 PM | #642
I thought that each discussion and presentation was supposed to be posted so that we could watch them later if we wanted to?
Jedi Covenant
Azaryah - Jedi Sentinel

Taren
03.09.2012 , 11:29 PM | #643
Quote: Originally Posted by LifeOfMessiah View Post
I thought that each discussion and presentation was supposed to be posted so that we could watch them later if we wanted to?
^^^ This. Where are the videos of each presentation of the Summit? I'm really not interested in reading a transcript of the Summit. I would rather LISTEN to the videos while playing SWTOR instead.

BrunoLogan
03.10.2012 , 05:09 AM | #644
Quote: Originally Posted by Taren View Post
^^^ This. Where are the videos of each presentation of the Summit? I'm really not interested in reading a transcript of the Summit. I would rather LISTEN to the videos while playing SWTOR instead.
I remember they saying something about posting the videos on the next couple weeks. I watched the stream and the video quality was poor. I hope they post it with better quality and make them downloadable. Just be patient, guys. The videos will come.

SirUrza
03.10.2012 , 12:09 PM | #645
I'd asked about this on twitter because I couldn't watch the first half of the stream and Stephen Reid replied to my horribly typed tweet that...

"Going to be significant work to get it online but we will ASAP."

They recorded A LOT of video that day, I'm sure they'll get it up when they can.
ị█ị██████ịịΘịị█ị{▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀)

Lord_Kismet
03.11.2012 , 05:18 PM | #646
Quote: Originally Posted by Taren View Post
I took a little bit a video while I was there, you can watch at on our YouTube Page Here:
http://www.youtube.com/user/RingOfDestiny

Had a fun time, Also put some info on what we got for attending & also what where some of the topics we talked about.

Enjoy!

- Kismet
Leader, Ring of Destiny
KismetBP - One of the longest running gaming guilds, 14+ years w/over 800 members over that time. Request to join via our Discord & see SWTOR Guides & Highlights on our YouTube | Server: Jedi Covenant

Outstanding-c
03.11.2012 , 05:21 PM | #647
Woot woot!

dosadnik
03.18.2012 , 02:50 PM | #648
BIOWARE WHERE ARE YOUR GUILD SUMMIT RECORDINGS? YOU SAID ASAP. 2 WEEKS ISN'T ASAP. AT LEAST GIVE US SOME INFORMATION ABOUT IT.

btw, don't take that as yelling, it's just to make it more visible

Jerid
03.23.2012 , 08:18 AM | #649
Any word yet on when the recordings are going to be available?
I was at work and the stream kept cutting out every 10 seconds or so.
I decided to wait and watch recordings of it instead.

BrunoLogan
03.23.2012 , 08:25 AM | #650
They're really taking long to post it I saw the streaming but the quality wasn't good. I would like to see it again. Come on BW, give us the videos!