Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What Happened to Revan? *SPOILERS*

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
What Happened to Revan? *SPOILERS*

Revan-the-knight
03.06.2012 , 12:33 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by AGoldCrayon View Post
Sith went to the Rule of Two because Bane wiped them all out. No way are they going to be able to retcon revan as the one that wipes everyone out.
I beg you to differ, because bane and Revan both have the same maker, and if Drew says something its final, So you better pray Drew doesnt make Revan into the God we all know he is
Chose a Marauder, Not because they are OP, i chose it because its the closest thing to Revan as you can get, Revanites Unite!

The Vaner Legacy

Aloro
03.06.2012 , 12:26 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Felbear View Post
Spoiler
Erm, not at all, unless you're referring to someone else.

Spoiler

imraziel
03.07.2012 , 05:09 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by AGoldCrayon View Post
Sith went to the Rule of Two because Bane wiped them all out. No way are they going to be able to retcon revan as the one that wipes everyone out.
The sith species is wiped out sometime in the of TOR. Bane exists much later an by then the sith were just followers of the order.

TheLonelyTusken
03.07.2012 , 05:57 PM | #14
My opinion is that he died, although there is evidence pointing to both sides, we never really know until we know.

My theory is that the blast wave sent when he vanished was him dieing, in the way Palpatine died, and many other famous force users died. He died in a blast of force energy, this was the Sith side of him, the other was him centering himself as we see before he died, with light enveloping him. That was his light side. He transcended into the force and exploded at the same time.

This theory is also backed up by his final words being the same as Malak's before he perished.

Again, though, we never know until we know for sure.
/waveshands

You want to go home and rethink your life...