Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Annihalation maurader tips

frankadank
03.06.2012 , 09:12 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by frankadank View Post
Very,Very good point my friend, builds 3 or 4 fury not very sure. But if you use it at least twice at 3 stack annihilation. Then u simply don't have enough time to build rage and use annihilation.Unless Battering assault is up. Annihilation is the bread and butter in the spec. Annihilation might double your dps, before lvl 40 u only have slash, and it only has a 33% to bring back rupture. Annihilation has a 66% chance to bring back rupture. Keeping Annihilation is key for massive amounts of damage. At 3 stack, Annihilation has a 8 second cool down, Annihilation's buff last for 15 second. Which means you have 7 seconds to build rage to use rupture then annihilation. Rupture cost 2, Annihilation 5 and with the tree it refunds 1, but you still spend 5 to use it.7 rage in 7 seconds. I don't use that move at all in my rotation! Keep in my mind I started this thread to tell people what My rotation is. If using this move works for you, by all means use it.
*Vicious Slash has a 33% to bring back rupte

Vetril
03.07.2012 , 03:52 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by frankadank View Post
I only use Vicious Throw. Deadly Throw is useless to me. I stooped using it along time a go. Simply not enough time to use it at 3 stack annihilation. I'm hitting so hard at 3 stack that it don't matter, Healers will die. I have tried using it when there is a Healer/Tank combo. Or two healers healing each other. It still doesn't work. I think it need's to be bigger than 20%.I replaced Deadly Throw when i got Vicious Throw and never looked back.
My point is that it's ranged. If you are knocked back and rooted for 5 seconds, you have 3 GCDs during which you twiddle your thumbs. The same goes for those fights where you end up being kited out of your melee range. Thus, you can keep pressure up with Deadly Throw, Force Scream, and Vicious Throw.
Furthermore, if the knockbacker can also heal, or is spamming the smuggler/op cleanse while running away from you (which removes your bleeds and at the same time heals) it contains the HP they can recover during that time.

frankadank
03.09.2012 , 09:45 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Vetril View Post
My point is that it's ranged. If you are knocked back and rooted for 5 seconds, you have 3 GCDs during which you twiddle your thumbs. The same goes for those fights where you end up being kited out of your melee range. Thus, you can keep pressure up with Deadly Throw, Force Scream, and Vicious Throw.
Furthermore, if the knockbacker can also heal, or is spamming the smuggler/op cleanse while running away from you (which removes your bleeds and at the same time heals) it contains the HP they can recover during that time.
Very good point, they are ranged.The scenario you describe does call for ranged moves and since we only have a few. Making use of what we have is a good idea.

Psybin
03.09.2012 , 10:03 AM | #24
The fact that this thread is being taken seriously would explain why most of the maras on my server suck...