Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Annihalation maurader tips


-Vexus-'s Avatar


-Vexus-
03.05.2012 , 04:31 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by frankadank View Post
Frenzy, Blood thirst,Berserk,Rupture, annihilate,deadly sader,visios throw,Retaliation, Cloak of Pain,Saber Ward,Relics X2,Battering assault,charge, assault.
Thanks. :-) I also use the others mentined by another poster, so I feel.better abput my play.
Vexus - 50 Sorcerer
Killjoy - 50 Marauder

Shonuff's Avatar


Shonuff
03.05.2012 , 07:21 PM | #12
I need to ask, could you go over your rotation a bit slower, maybe with less spelling errors?

Im not being a smart ***, it sounds like you got some good ideas but I just did'nt understand a word you said honestly. I just feel if your writing a guide for us, maybe take some time to write it carefully. I don't know, maybe your in a hurry.

Again not being a smart *** just want to understand whats going on. Im trying to learn as much as I can.
Zallhela
Sith Marauder
// Night Crew \\

trevah's Avatar


trevah
03.05.2012 , 08:42 PM | #13
What do you consider to be the best time to hit berserk? As soon as it comes up, when rupture and 1 stack ds are up, or full bleeds are on?

I've been assuming fullbleeds but I just want to clarify.

verfallen's Avatar


verfallen
03.05.2012 , 09:14 PM | #14
I dont know about your rotation, but please introduce a dictionnary somewhere.

A bit of MSN speak can be tolerated, but every 2 words...


On a funny note THIS is typed from an IPhone, and other than a few minor mistyping every now and then, making full sentences isn't THAT hard.

frankadank's Avatar


frankadank
03.06.2012 , 01:03 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by trevah View Post
What do you consider to be the best time to hit berserk? As soon as it comes up, when rupture and 1 stack ds are up, or full bleeds are on?

I've been assuming fullbleeds but I just want to clarify.
Sorry for spelling error, English is not my first language. When ever Berserk is up use it. Berserk has a long timer before it goes away.So you can use it even if you don't have any bleeds on target. It lasts long enough for u to put bleed on them.

frankadank's Avatar


frankadank
03.06.2012 , 01:18 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Shonuff View Post
I need to ask, could you go over your rotation a bit slower, maybe with less spelling errors?

Im not being a smart ***, it sounds like you got some good ideas but I just did'nt understand a word you said honestly. I just feel if your writing a guide for us, maybe take some time to write it carefully. I don't know, maybe your in a hurry.

Again not being a smart *** just want to understand whats going on. Im trying to learn as much as I can.
sorry for spelling errors. My rotation is as follows. Frenzy,Blood thirst, saber ward or cloack of pain,charge,rupture,battering assault, annihilation, assault,deadly saber, assault, assault , assault.
Some where in there u have to be fast enough to use retaliation and beserk when they are up.
I don't use vicious slash.

VictorLototskyy's Avatar


VictorLototskyy
03.06.2012 , 04:36 PM | #17
In case noone said it yet.

Sweeping Slash is quite amazing to pop-up fury stacks when you out of combat, but still have some rage left.
Lotik, Tomb of Freedon Nadd

Vetril's Avatar


Vetril
03.06.2012 , 06:57 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by frankadank View Post
sorry for spelling errors. My rotation is as follows. Frenzy,Blood thirst, saber ward or cloack of pain,charge,rupture,battering assault, annihilation, assault,deadly saber, assault, assault , assault.
Some where in there u have to be fast enough to use retaliation and beserk when they are up.
I don't use vicious slash.
You should also use both saber throws.
1. ranged, good fillers if you're being kited
2. DT is a the only healing debuff of the game
3. VT is a big hitter, easily reaches 3k damage

frankadank's Avatar


frankadank
03.06.2012 , 08:57 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by VictorLototskyy View Post
In case noone said it yet.

Sweeping Slash is quite amazing to pop-up fury stacks when you out of combat, but still have some rage left.
Very,Very good point my friend, builds 3 or 4 fury not very sure. But if you use it at least twice at 3 stack annihilation. Then u simply don't have enough time to build rage and use annihilation.Unless Battering assault is up. Annihilation is the bread and butter in the spec. Annihilation might double your dps, before lvl 40 u only have slash, and it only has a 33% to bring back rupture. Annihilation has a 66% chance to bring back rupture. Keeping Annihilation is key for massive amounts of damage. At 3 stack, Annihilation has a 8 second cool down, Annihilation's buff last for 15 second. Which means you have 7 seconds to build rage to use rupture then annihilation. Rupture cost 2, Annihilation 5 and with the tree it refunds 1, but you still spend 5 to use it.7 rage in 7 seconds. I don't use that move at all in my rotation! Keep in my mind I started this thread to tell people what My rotation is. If using this move works for you, by all means use it.

frankadank's Avatar


frankadank
03.06.2012 , 09:10 PM | #20
[QUOTE=Vetril;3290069]You should also use both saber throws.
1. ranged, good fillers if you're being kited
2. DT is a the only healing debuff of the game
3. VT is a big hitter, easily reaches 3k damage[/QUOT

I only use Vicious Throw. Deadly Throw is useless to me. I stooped using it along time a go. Simply not enough time to use it at 3 stack annihilation. I'm hitting so hard at 3 stack that it don't matter, Healers will die. I have tried using it when there is a Healer/Tank combo. Or two healers healing each other. It still doesn't work. I think it need's to be bigger than 20%.I replaced Deadly Throw when i got Vicious Throw and never looked back.