Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Annihalation maurader tips

frankadank
03.04.2012 , 08:46 PM | #1
Rule #1. U are weakest at the biggining of the fight. 0 juyo and 0 annihilation stack.
Rule #2. ( this is my method, not saying this is the right 1, its just what works for me)-pop ur shield in the beggining people- saber ward then cloak of pain. y u ask, because rule #1.u are weakest in the beggining and u have undying rage which is best used at the lowest possible health.
Rule #3. 1nce u have 5 juyo and 3 annihilation U HAVE 15 SEC before they go away! dont let them go away or u will have to re-stack. this means U have to keep hitting people non stop.
Rule #4 Alway watch for Beserk. Beserk lets u healz u and ur party and makes ur bleeds 100% crit.
here are the only moves i use in order from highest priority. Valorous call, insparetion,Zen, cauterize, mesiles slash, overload sader,dispatch, Riposte, rebuke, saber ward,2 trinkets,charge,zeleost strike,strike,guarded by the force
It helps to go into preference and swith to auto target nerest enemy, 1 less job u have to do, just make sure to swith to healerz when u see 1

hadoken
03.04.2012 , 08:58 PM | #2
Might help if you actually named Marauder abilities :P

Tamanous
03.04.2012 , 09:19 PM | #3
Holy ****.

Was this typed on an iphone?

frankadank
03.04.2012 , 10:38 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by hadoken View Post
Might help if you actually named Marauder abilities :P
they are but i have a 50 sith maurader and a 50 pub sentinel wich is the samething , same moves just called different lolz

dgrabs
03.04.2012 , 11:10 PM | #5
Yikes.

Moving on...

-Vexus-
03.05.2012 , 08:29 AM | #6
OP, use the marauder names for those skills please. Most people who play marauder do not also have a sentinel, so the entire post is useless to them. It's like typing in Greek in an English Forum, people never want to waste their time reading your threads again. They don't come to the forum to look stuff up. Please post a reply with the marauder skill names to minimize the inevitable forum backlash you will receive. That's just my friendly advice.
Vexus - 50 Sorcerer
Killjoy - 50 Marauder

frankadank
03.05.2012 , 12:17 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by -Vexus- View Post
OP, use the marauder names for those skills please. Most people who play marauder do not also have a sentinel, so the entire post is useless to them. It's like typing in Greek in an English Forum, people never want to waste their time reading your threads again. They don't come to the forum to look stuff up. Please post a reply with the marauder skill names to minimize the inevitable forum backlash you will receive. That's just my friendly advice.
Frenzy, Blood thirst,Berserk,Rupture, annihilate,deadly sader,visios throw,Retaliation, Cloak of Pain,Saber Ward,Relics X2,Battering assault,charge, assault.

frankadank
03.05.2012 , 12:22 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by frankadank View Post
Frenzy, Blood thirst,Berserk,Rupture, annihilate,deadly sader,visios throw,Retaliation, Cloak of Pain,Relics X2,Battering assault,charge, assault.
forgot to say Force Choke,Force Camouflage,intimidation roar,Unleash, Undying Rage

EasymodeX
03.05.2012 , 12:48 PM | #9
What about Obfuscate?
I can see things no one else can see. Do things no one else can do. Real things!

frankadank
03.05.2012 , 02:25 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by EasymodeX View Post
What about Obfuscate?
the animation for Obfuscate, Crippling slash make u lose Annihilation. u can use them and keep annihilation but its hard, its really hard. 1nce annihilation reaches 3 stack the cool down goes down to 8 sec. if u use Obfuscate or crippling slash u lose about a sec, which means u have like 3 sec to build rage and use annihilation which is defenetly not enough time to build rage and use annihilation. Try it for ur self. use an npc get annihilation to 3 stack and see how fast it goes away. The longer u have a 3 stack annihilation and 5 juyo the higher ur end dps will be