Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Strongest Jedi?

Rayla_Felana
03.04.2012 , 10:22 PM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by Cordarn View Post
Ok, yeah, but you need to add some stuff to Anakin
Greatest potential of anyone ever? Was most probably the greatest Dun Moch practitioner ever? If I really thought about it I could probably come up with quite a lot.

BUBBUH
03.04.2012 , 10:26 PM | #32
Nomi Sunrider. she is possibly one of the few Jedi to ever "defeat" a Sith Lord and Sith master (Exur Kunn, and Ulric Qel-Droma?)\\

As far as movies, its obviously Yoda.
http://www.destructoid.com/bioware-i...phtml%5B/QUOTE
So, SWTOR has a swearing filter. This filter can be "turned off" to allow swearing. Meanwhile, if you decide to turn off the filter and swear, then they ban you. LOLGIC!

Cordarn
03.05.2012 , 10:58 AM | #33
Quote:
As far as movies, its obviously Yoda
This guy has it right.
What do you mean they shot a torpedo into the core?!?

ocala
03.05.2012 , 11:16 AM | #34
the strongest jedi was obviously Bofa. Fact.

Riotus
03.05.2012 , 11:27 AM | #35
Regardless of your opinions George Lucas has stated that Anakin was the most powerful force user second only to the emporer.

/thread

Wolfninjajedi
03.05.2012 , 11:29 AM | #36
Quote: Originally Posted by Riotus View Post
Regardless of your opinions George Lucas has stated that Anakin was the most powerful force user second only to the emporer.

/thread
Not sure if serious...but no, Lucas NEVER stated this. He said Anakin had the potential, but never reached it. Lol if Anakin was the second most powerful force user, Obi-Wan would have gotten his *** kicked on mustafar.
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

mefit
03.05.2012 , 11:34 AM | #37
Quote: Originally Posted by Wolfninjajedi View Post
Not sure if serious...but no, Lucas NEVER stated this. He said Anakin had the potential, but never reached it. Lol if Anakin was the second most powerful force user, Obi-Wan would have gotten his *** kicked on mustafar.
Agreed
Plus when Obi-Wan and Anakin were doing the Forcepush, Anakin would have won and not been equally pushed back from the reaction of both them doing it at the same time. Anakins would have just been more powerful and at that time it wasn't.

Anakin still had alot to learn , I feel like he just did not have the time needed to become what he could have been and the Emperor wasn't really teaching anything to keep him below his level.

If Anakin would have never gone to the darkside the way he did and would have learned more he would have not only beat Obi-wan without effort but went on to kill the emperor and rule the galaxy.

I am in belief if anakin was cool headed like he was with Dooku, he would have beat Obi-Wan .
When you mind is everywhere like Anakin's was at the moment of the fight with Obi-Wan , it is hard to be focused.
Anger does cause you to work harder at what you are doing but makes you sloppy in how you do it.

Deviss
03.05.2012 , 11:35 AM | #38
I think it is this guy called Raven or something like that... can't remember tbh.
http://lorefreak.com
Only I have been both Fanboy and Hater and found clarity in the Force…
Interviews, debates, reviews, articles and more, all Star Wars related - embrace your inner nerd(i)ness!

Spartanik
03.05.2012 , 11:35 AM | #39
Quote: Originally Posted by BUBBUH View Post
Nomi Sunrider. she is possibly one of the few Jedi to ever "defeat" a Sith Lord and Sith master (Exur Kunn, and Ulric Qel-Droma?)\\

As far as movies, its obviously Yoda.
Nomi sunrider, and in more particular Ulic quel droma is one of my favorites story archs. On pair of exar kuns.
allthough i dont recall Nomi ever facing exar kun in combat, but i might be mistaken, what i recall was her severing ulic quel dromas connection to the force, and gather a republic and jedi forces to siege yavin where Exar kun was. I remember exar kun make some sort of ritual in order to sustain him in stasis, that wiped out his forces.
I dont remember much more on this as i read those comics a while back though.
later on i remember quite well the role of her daughter Vima in the full redepmtion of ulic, by him training her to be a jedi. Even without feeling the force he teach her everything he knew and in the end he was able to become one with the force.

for me however canonly, if you count EU and canon wich is C canon the same as everything connected to the old republic Era. As it stands now it is luke.
if you only count G canon, hum maybe it will be yoda. it isnt anakin because he didnt reach his full potencial, and it isnt luke, because on the time frame of the movies he isnt that much powerfull yet.
Facts aside and feelings on the table, i enjoy greatly the old republic era much more. jedis like Nomi, Revan, and surik pop to mind, master Arca as well, Ulic in his good days. And now satele, i bet once canon the jedi knight of swtor would be worth a mention as well.
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Also
Quote:
HK47: Statement: You are like a delightful random cruelty generator, master, poisoning all you touch with your presence. You are a testament to all organic meatbags everywhere.

Ichijin
03.05.2012 , 11:44 AM | #40
Quote: Originally Posted by Rayla_Felana View Post
Greatest potential of anyone ever? Was most probably the greatest Dun Moch practitioner ever? If I really thought about it I could probably come up with quite a lot.
Well there's a reason Anakin was not invited onto council; He lacked control, experience, and dedication. These are some of traits that make a Jedi strong and ultimately led to his demise.
So sure he might of had the most potential but potential does not mean strength. It's probable that most of the council members at the time could beat him one way or another.

Note: I'm talking about Anakin Skywalker at the time he was placed on the council by Palpatine; Not after the events of ROTJ when he has fallen The OP clearly states in ROTJ.

Vader was a master of Dun Moch not Anakin. Dun Moch is an inherently dark side tactic not practiced by Jedi. Plus in the context of this thread Vader was not on the council.