Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Incomplete item "Set"

Jarren
03.04.2012 , 05:08 PM | #1
[Resilient Ultrachrome Body Armor] is a quest reward set for the Jedi Guardian. it is given out in pieces on Voss, much like the other orange item sets in the game. it does not offer a "Set Bonus" but m not mad about that.

my question/ problem is that i cannot find the Pants or the Helm for this set. i have done EVERY quest on Voss, explored the entire planet, gone to the pvp/ comendation vendors, googled myself to death only to find that nobody has found said items. the same is true of the Jedi Guardian set on Belsavis, but the Balmorra set IS complete.

the funny part is that TORhead and Darth Hater both have the stats and description of this item, but both lack a origin/drop point.

Unless the heroics on Voss drop different pieces after you complete them once, i don't know anywhere else the items would be. is this a bug, or am i just stupid?
The Force is with us.

ckoneful
03.04.2012 , 06:10 PM | #2
I *think* you have to finish the set off from flashpoints, I remember something complaining about not being able to finish the BH set for that planet as well, but found matches in FPs.
73% Explorer60% Achiever53% Socializer13% Killer
60 Juggernaut 55 Operative 50 Mercenary 48 Sorceror
53 Guardian 50 Gunslinger 53 Vanguard 55 Shadow
100% of Class Stories completed

Jarren
03.04.2012 , 08:48 PM | #3
i thought flashpoints had their own sets? it makes no sense to me to have a planet's set be finished in a flashpoint.

im just remembering balmorra, where there was a complete set, right down to the weapon. if i could get a dev comment on this that would be great, are there incomplete sets of orange items at the higher levels?
The Force is with us.

Eswift
03.04.2012 , 11:39 PM | #4
Why does it make no sense to have it end in a flashpoint? What possible logic gets you that conclusion.

Jarren
03.05.2012 , 01:03 AM | #5
flashpoints have their own sets to drop?
The Force is with us.

Terro_Fett
03.05.2012 , 01:44 AM | #6
Flashpoints only have so many bosses. Having some pieces drop off bosses and others on the corresponding level planet makes perfect sense

Beardamus
03.06.2012 , 05:39 PM | #7
If you wanna be really awesome (like me), go to Hoth and buy the brownish gold commendation sunglasses which match perfectly.

Jarren
04.18.2012 , 07:11 PM | #8
Ancient Vindicator/Paragon Pants seem to match with the skin, and with color matching back it looks pretty cool to me
The Force is with us.