Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The character best story line!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
The character best story line!

Letsjet
03.04.2012 , 02:10 PM | #1
Is what I'm looking for. I know there are threads like this in the past, but now people have played multiple characters up.

WITHOUT SPOILERS please, in your opinion what storys really drew you made you get that "star warsy" feeling of really accomplishing a heroic task for the empire or the republic. Improbably making my alt off the results ofthis thread.
"I see you have constructed a new light saber. Your skills are complete. Indeed you are powerful as the Emperor has foreseen."

Xienive
03.04.2012 , 02:39 PM | #2
From what I have read, the Jedi Knight has the iconic Star Wars, save the day story to it. This is also true with the first couple of companions you get early on compared to some other classes, much more iconic feeling.
No disintegrations!
As you wish...

-Fal-
03.04.2012 , 02:41 PM | #3
Imperial Agent has the best story (I guess not very star wars esqe though)
It's just an object, doesn't mean what you think.

DrekorSilverfang
03.04.2012 , 02:55 PM | #4
Best to worst from what I've played:

Imperial Agent
Sith Warrior
Sith Inq
Bounty Hunter
Trooper

The IA probably isn't going to give you very star wars feel because well... the movie really has nothing to do with them but it really shows their involvement in the empire and interactions with the sith.

Sith Warrior is very much a star wars feel to it. Playing light side makes for some very interesting situations too.

AngelousWang
03.04.2012 , 03:02 PM | #5
The Jedi Knight story is save the galaxy.
The Jedi Consular story is save the Jedi.
The Trooper story is save the Republic (mostly from itself).
The Imperial Agent story is complex, but comes down to: help yourself/Jadus/the Sith&Empire/the Republic.
The Sith stories are both personal quest for power, with some big repercussions for the Empire, but nothing that saves or breaks it.
The Smuggler and Bounty Hunter are personal.

So the Jedi Knight is your Star Wars movie like story.
CE VIP

Letsjet
03.04.2012 , 03:32 PM | #6
That's great info guys, esp AW. My main is a (JC) Sage. I do have a Jugg, Sniper, and a PT all low teens. Although the BH like looked interesting i can see where it would get old fast.

Is there a difference in the operative and the sniper? Which is this awesome IA story line I've been hearing about from all these posts? (Again please, no spoilers).
"I see you have constructed a new light saber. Your skills are complete. Indeed you are powerful as the Emperor has foreseen."

-Fal-
03.04.2012 , 03:33 PM | #7
I believe Operative and sniper share the same story line
It's just an object, doesn't mean what you think.

Letsjet
03.04.2012 , 03:36 PM | #8
thanks!

Carbonated
03.04.2012 , 04:48 PM | #9
The smuggler story is pretty darn good. I didnt think i would care for the class but omg. If you play as darkside or a jerk you will love it.

The sith warrior story had some pretty epic moments, mostly darkside stuff around alderaan and another planet but i cant for the life of me remember which one.
I used to be Part of the community But the aussie dollar is strong with this one.

DrekorSilverfang
03.04.2012 , 05:31 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Carbonated View Post
The smuggler story is pretty darn good. I didnt think i would care for the class but omg. If you play as darkside or a jerk you will love it.

The sith warrior story had some pretty epic moments, mostly darkside stuff around alderaan and another planet but i cant for the life of me remember which one.
Light side ending to chapter 1 for sith warrior is pretty awesome