Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What's your Chiss Name?

SgtRatio
02.02.2013 , 12:13 PM | #81
Chef'rom'bira --> Frombi
Frombi was raised in House Nuruodos, on Csillia. He was send to serve the Empire in the Imperial Intelligence Service by his house. His current Designation is Watcher 8.
He appears to be very reserved and formal. He takes his Dutys seriously. He wasn't in the Empire for a long time, so he is still acting the Chiss way (Kulture, speaking etc.)

tlatoanixxxAK
02.05.2013 , 05:46 PM | #82
Quet'zal'coatl...As in Mexica-lore the feathered-serpent. Fitting for my sniper.
Haven't met anyone that's blaster proof...

Brackiss
03.14.2013 , 02:00 PM | #83
I only have one Chiss, an Imperial Agent named Thec'hor, his nickname is Echo. I had a difficult time coming up with a full Chiss name for this character because I wanted his nickname to be Echo, which I thought was cool since he is an agent and all.
The Darkchylde Legacy
Zartaan - Jedi Guardian / Ridd - Sith Juggernaut / Nomi-lo - Jedi Shadow / Brackiss - Sith Sorceror
"The darker the shadow, the brighter the light that casts it." - Tahiri Veila

Jeca_Cutrer
03.14.2013 , 02:30 PM | #84
I created a fictional family line that was exiled en toto, thus justifying why a Chiss would be running around in the known galaxy, especially as something like a Sith or bounty hunter.

So the names are:

Tul'keel'sabosen - "Agent Mullinine"
Tul'kur'sabosen - "Cobalt"
Tul'lux'sabosen - Darth Barrenus
Ebon Hawk - RP-PVE
Cutoli - 50 Narl - 50 Sall - 21 Kakk - 20

Erriq - 50 Barrenus - 36 Tul'kur'sabosen - 25

Koyaanisqat
03.14.2013 , 02:33 PM | #85
formerly Thiba'tra'aliur (Core Ba'traal), now Darth Palatinate
Elgyn Vriess, Space Pirate of the KDY-MANTIS Amelia, HYPERSPACE LEGEND.
Courier at large; Mercenary at small.
Elgyn Vriess Courier Company: When you need tab A inserted into slot B without C getting in the way. No questions asked (besides, "What'll it pay?").

Project_Mars
03.21.2013 , 10:40 AM | #86
Core Name: Sammin
Full Name: Ras'ammi'nurudo

fits a naming theme i have for some of my characters and was a name i picked up immediately at launch.

Nydus
03.21.2013 , 11:28 AM | #87
Naresa. This is the only character I didn't name or design myself. Most of my other names are references to movies, television shows, and other games I'm fond of.

I don't really have a back story for her as with the others (which are part of a lineage) beyond the fact that she is allied to one of my mains.

- Arcada
The Arcada Legacy (Ebon Hawk)
Ord'os (Lvl.55 Sorcerer), Naresa (Lvl.53 Operative), Jagrafess (Lvl.19 Marauder)
Nydus (Lvl.54 Shadow), Toclafane (Lvl.27 Guardian)

arootes
03.21.2013 , 01:22 PM | #88
I've got several.
Sev'orm'nuruodo - Operative
Sev'raw'nuruodo - Assassin
Sev'erm'nuruodo - Sniper and
Sev'ara'nuruodo - Gunslinger
The Society

Breakfast

RameiArashi
03.25.2013 , 12:33 PM | #89
I didn't know about Chiss naming rules when I named my female chiss imperial agent Archanathena.

Euphrosyne
03.25.2013 , 02:56 PM | #90
I have a Sniper named Chaf'rey'alai ("Freya") and a Mercenary named Ina'sa'miurani ("Asami").

Pairing up Asami with Mako was totally intentional, even though I don't ship their namesakes.

As for other fictional character references, I have a low-level Shadow named Ata'lan'nuruodo ("Talann") that I'll probably delete and reuse the name for a Scoundrel. I also have a (human) Guardian named Marade and a Vanguard (yes, she should be a Sage, but I don't care) named Tizarre.

I have no imagination of my own, obviously.
Euphrosynē (n., Greek) - "mirth, merriment"