Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What's your Chiss Name?

PrinceBurai
06.25.2012 , 08:07 PM | #51
Imperial Sniper
Krab'Ober'Traw
Short: Bobert
He actually made up his Chiss name to fit the name given to him by his adopted guardian, a simple farmer. He is pretty weird to normal Chiss, he can barely speak the language and he is a bit hefty :P

infinitedarkness
06.25.2012 , 10:33 PM | #52
I did a little research, and remembered that somewhere along my Imperial Agent's storyline, he was pronounced a merit adoptive of the Miruani family. (That's what happens to your Imperial Agent if he or she is a Chiss.) So I made that his Family name.

Next, I figured that my Agent probably picked up his combat skills from his Occpation family, the family he works for. So, I started looking for a Ruling Family that specializes in military operations and whatnot. The Nuruodo family was the only one that fit the bill, so I chose that as his Occupation name.

And lastly, as for his Root name, I needed something that would fit in between the last part of "Miruani" and the first part of "Nuruodo" and combine them into a really cool-sounding core name...So I thought, How about a single letter? Like the letter "o", perhaps? Combine it with "Miruani" and "Nuruodo", and what did I get? "Miruani'o'nuruodo", or "Ion" for short.

...Ion. Agent Ion...I liked the sound of that.

This proved to be a lot of help: http://www.thestarwarsrp.com/forum/s...465#post700465

infinitedarkness
06.25.2012 , 10:38 PM | #53
Quote: Originally Posted by infinitedarkness View Post
I did a little research, and remembered that somewhere along my Imperial Agent's storyline, he was pronounced a merit adoptive of the Miruani family. (That's what happens to your Imperial Agent if he or she is a Chiss.) So I made that his Family name.

Next, I figured that my Agent probably picked up his combat skills from his Occpation family, the family he works for. So, I started looking for a Ruling Family that specializes in military operations and whatnot. The Nuruodo family was the only one that fit the bill, so I chose that as his Occupation name.

And lastly, as for his Root name, I needed something that would fit in between the last part of "Miruani" and the first part of "Nuruodo" and combine them into a really cool-sounding core name...So I thought, How about a single letter? Like the letter "o", perhaps? Combine it with "Miruani" and "Nuruodo", and what did I get? "Miruani'o'nuruodo", or "Ion" for short.

...Ion. Agent Ion...I liked the sound of that.

This proved to be a lot of help: http://www.thestarwarsrp.com/forum/s...465#post700465

Typo correction: "Miurani", not "Miruani".

Newyankalt
06.25.2012 , 10:41 PM | #54
Vincennt just thought it was a good agent name.

dermitni
06.27.2012 , 12:08 PM | #55
Imperial Cypher Agent:
Full Name: Hran'orfon'[CLASSIFIED]
Core Name: Norfon

Funny story behind that name: When I rolled my imperial agent, "Hran'orfon" was the first suggestion of the name generator -- and I liked it right away. When I finally remembered the 3-part-naming rule of the Chiss, it was already too late; but then, an imperial agent and spy wouldn't want his real name be known to everybody now, would he?

Cheers, Niko
The Progenitor: Hran'orfon - Chiss Ascendancy Sniper Vidaar Amakiir - Imperial Honor Guard
Jung Ma: Lythe Vodaine - Jedi Healer

Technologica
06.28.2012 , 05:37 AM | #56
Her core name (or name she goes by) is Raziella [an Imperial Agent].

I haven't come up with a full name yet unfortunately.

(I rolled her before I knew about how Chiss were named, and before I was interested enough in RP to research the kind of names a Chiss would have.)

Cerilynn
07.14.2012 , 03:26 PM | #57
My BH chiss is known as Inniskillin.
Oh, you mean her birth/family/given? She has none, or, at least, none that she'll acknowledge. Ever.

~ Cerilynn

BioCharge
07.14.2012 , 07:15 PM | #58
My Bounty Hunter Chiss
Chiss name: Ulng'reltarimi'colo
Standard name: Ulng'reltari Mi'colo
Nick-name: Ulng (pronounced Uhlng); tried to get Grel but everyone would just call me Ulng in chat.

When I made the character and the random name generator popped out a two-syllable name, I had also forgotten about the 3 syllable rule. As such I just figured I would RP it as using a more basic name to help confuse clients less.
"Shoot now or forever hold your peace."

Termorn
07.14.2012 , 07:52 PM | #59
Kres'equ'idahten, informally Sequi. I named him without regard to the 3-part rule, so when I saw this, I improvised with the list in the OP.
<=============>|=====|<=============>
IMPERIAL DOMINANCE
<=============>|=====|<=============>

Char_Ell
07.29.2012 , 04:44 PM | #60
Full Name: Sogg'axil'lipraet

Name used with non-Chiss: Gaxill

Imperial Agent/Operative