Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What's your Chiss Name?

Scorpienne
03.16.2012 , 06:15 AM | #21
Name: Vetala
Full name: Ina'vetala'sabosen

She's female and tiiiny bits of Chiss culture we know about (bless you wookiepedia) indicate that females use only their core name.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Chiss#Language_and_names

For example, Mitth'raw'nuruodo was Thrawn, Kres'ten'tarthi was Stent and Brast'alshi'barku was Talshib. The female officers Hess'irolia'nuruodo (Irolia) and Ina'ganet'nuruodo (Ganet) appear to be exceptions to this rule.

LogicLoup
03.16.2012 , 04:17 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by extrastella View Post
IAs name: Vriska
Full name: Sev'risk'aklaio

... danger may not be my middle name, but risk is. ha ha.
Does she have all her irons in the fire? ALL OF THEM?

On-topic: My agent's core (and game-displayed) name is Nilima, which I grabbed from Behind the Name it's Sanskrit for "blue", which I figured was appropriate enough, on top of being both exotic and euphonious. I then expanded out from there to arrive at a full name of San'ilim'aress.

"I may be on the side of the angels, but don't think for one second that I am one of them."

TeH-DeVa
03.16.2012 , 04:24 PM | #23
Beleka =)
The BellHat Legacy
Forever rocking the Bell Hat!
Beleka! The tiny but legendary Chiss Merc Arsenal of the Jung Ma Server
-The Legendary Bounty Hunter 'Deva' Path of the Starsider and Bria server in SWG-

Qhoren
03.16.2012 , 04:25 PM | #24
Name: Tuka'aro'twodanii.

I used to be an adventurer.

Celeste
03.16.2012 , 04:25 PM | #25
My Chiss only has a number, the Sith Lord she works for just calls her, 'Bunny', because she thinks her codename is boring. ;D
Join the fight to get violet and purple Twi'leks! Project Purple!

Meharial
03.20.2012 , 12:31 AM | #26
Name: Rovvar'ona
Chiss Name: Kres'ona'cspalla

To make a long story short, she ran across some slavers, took offense, kicked *** and got a Twilek name in exchange. Not a bad deal, if she does say so herself.

Lonesquiff
03.21.2012 , 12:19 AM | #27
Nickname: Gemini

This character was made from a swrpg/story character named Gemini (nickname she was given due to her twin red eyes). I'd never actually been able to figure out a real name for her until sitting down at the character creation screen. She is female, I went with the traditional naming as I'd not seen anything concrete on male vs female core names. IMO a lot of authors don't pay attention to that and started getting lazy putting the whole "core name" in the middle

Harlequintwo
03.21.2012 , 04:44 PM | #28
Name: Doctor Mimkos
Full Chiss Name: Orphim'imko'saarothi

The core name is actually after my cat, whilst the first part is after my neighbour's cat and the last part just sounded pretty cool! Everyone seems so surprised when I tell them that story.

DarkLordNecro
03.21.2012 , 07:15 PM | #29
Name: Reaper
Chiss name: Snar'Eape'Ranthe

DarthDemens
03.22.2012 , 01:22 PM | #30
Have 3 currently.

IA Sniper: Mitth'ran'talsi (Thrant)
BH Powertech: Chaf'ura'csapla (Furac)
BH Mercenary: Mitth'oma'safis (Thomas - He's a human/chiss hybrid, and his mother insisted on a human-sounding core name)

Once 1.2 drops, I'll have a Chiss Juggernaut that will only use his 'Sith' name of Demens. His true name shall remain forever unknown.
Oh, great . you live on in our hearts!
Comprehensive Guide to Space Missions