Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Product key!

Stevenatoir
12.16.2011 , 06:29 AM | #1
ok my preorder and stuff is ready and i got it from amazon and im in australia so im an internation customer and i just got regular shipping cause i was new to the site and it says estimated delievery Dec 30th- Jan 12th.

Will AMAZON BE SENDING THE PRODUCT the keyes to our emails for people that have to wait to play the game? because i really hope they do because i dont want to wait but if i have to, i will.

cthrower
12.16.2011 , 06:32 AM | #2
I very much doubt it, the product keys are in the boxes with the discs.

fuzzydorf
12.16.2011 , 06:35 AM | #3
sorry to tell you this but no you dont get emailed the code. its in the box that they send you. i hate to say this but you should of done 2-5 day shipping.

also im in australia also providing AUSPOST doesnt screw up i will get mine next week if you find me you can come play with me :P

Stevenatoir
12.16.2011 , 06:35 AM | #4
i emailed them yesterday and i havent gotten a reply yet but they said that they were gonna ask and see what they can do. and its too late now, i cant change the speed of the shipping.

Oh well, i wanted to play this game during the holidays but now i ill just have to wait a couple of days but i dont mind that, rather that than 3-6 months lol

fuzzydorf
12.16.2011 , 06:52 AM | #5
You sir,

I am amazed. In a good way that you are taking this so calmly (cant spell to tired looks wrong probably is) most people have been whining and then blaming. you are a champion.

Son I Am Proud.