Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

A Fix for forgotten Sec Answers

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
A Fix for forgotten Sec Answers

Rasticles
12.16.2011 , 06:21 AM | #1
Granted, this won't fix anything if you are locked out already, but, once you DO get back in do this and be happy:

While viewing your Security Questions and Answers, hit Print Screen. Make sure you can see ALL 5 questions & answers.

Open Paint (it's under Accessories) and find+hit Paste. Then find+hit Save, name the file, save, done. It will normally save to My Documents/My Pictures.... a least in Win 7

Then, when you get stumped, just bring up your image, and your in.

Rasticles
12.16.2011 , 06:44 AM | #2
^bump as people are still having this issue....

casshern
12.16.2011 , 06:47 AM | #3
of course you could just choose Q n A's that you will remember , failing that you could always write them down manually aswell, not as easy as your tip though.
Death smiles at us all and all a man can do is smile back
Casshern/tetsuya swg-infinity CE owner

Rasticles
12.16.2011 , 07:12 AM | #4
Yeah, well, I'm an old guy, and I do cause some of my own short term memory loss if ya get my drift.....

Dutch_Celt
12.16.2011 , 07:14 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Rasticles View Post
Granted, this won't fix anything if you are locked out already, but, once you DO get back in do this and be happy:

While viewing your Security Questions and Answers, hit Print Screen. Make sure you can see ALL 5 questions & answers.

Open Paint (it's under Accessories) and find+hit Paste. Then find+hit Save, name the file, save, done. It will normally save to My Documents/My Pictures.... a least in Win 7

Then, when you get stumped, just bring up your image, and your in.
if you didn't do this and if you really can't remember them, you might try the following, IF:

- you use autocomplete in your browser
- you didn't throw away cookies
- you are on the computer you registered the questions

Go create a new account, and go to the area you can put the security questions in.
If you are lucky, autocomplete will fill in the answers you gave.

Worked for me anyway