Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

how to delete my account?

sociallykilled
12.16.2011 , 06:20 AM | #1
hi there, if anyone even reads this.

Due to your awesome support, i decided to cancel my order and my money is on the way back to me. Now i would like to clean up, and delete my account on here. sadly wasnt able to find a link to do so. if anyone has better eyes than me, please let me know. TY

a saddened STAR WARS addict

Ponuh
12.16.2011 , 06:21 AM | #2
Quit begging for attention.

sociallykilled
12.16.2011 , 06:23 AM | #3
dude you are the attention beggar . i just want to have a serious question answered. this is not oh bad game boohoo. im just finished and want to know how to delete my account.

GrolschUK
12.16.2011 , 06:26 AM | #4
Ask the question again in a month or so when the initial launch phase has passed and they will probably be able to help you.

At the moment they will be too busy trying to sort through those people with real problems, and sifting through all the tickets from people who can't read and have thrown their toys out of the pram for no reason.

Tadins
12.16.2011 , 06:27 AM | #5
Yeah, they're so crappy at customer service

OMG Y U NO GRACE PERIOD?!!?
granted
OMG WHY SOME PEOPLE GET 7 DAYS AND I GET LESS1?!!?!

It's kids like you that give MMOs a bad name.

You probably have to talk to customer service over the phone to delete your account, since they've got decent account security here.

Ahkronn
12.16.2011 , 06:27 AM | #6
Why delete the account?

Just stop using it.

Riyusa
12.16.2011 , 06:27 AM | #7
why do you need to delete it? just dont come on here delete the game... you could even change you email address to a random one and then you wont get emails either.

damm someone beat me to it lol

sociallykilled
12.16.2011 , 06:27 AM | #8
i guess so. ty

Ahkronn
12.16.2011 , 06:29 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Riyusa View Post
why do you need to delete it? just dont come on here delete the game... you could even change you email address to a random on and then you wont get emails either.

damm someone beat me to it lol
Well, you did complete it with an hint for stop getting emails