Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Orange Belt/Wrist? imposible to find?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Sith Warrior > Marauder
Orange Belt/Wrist? imposible to find?

OmgHack
03.03.2012 , 04:28 PM | #1
Hey guys i been at Voss for like 6 days straight hunting Champions i am lvl 50 marauder but i can't seem too get any Belts/Wrist that are our class anyone have any clue where to hunt or get them?

Tumri
03.03.2012 , 08:53 PM | #2
They don't exist. The only orange belt we have access to is the light armor "civilian pilot belt" from fleet commendations.
Wrath
Pre-Launch Hardcore Guild that has moved on to better games.
www.wrathnation.com

Asphen
03.03.2012 , 09:05 PM | #3
relax people, relax. Soon there will be all the orange gear you can shake a stick at, for everyone.

/shakes a stick.

OmgHack
03.03.2012 , 10:52 PM | #4
that is not True they exist! i can find alot of other classes Orange/Wrist but never our class **** do we really wait for the Next big patch for them sigh.. this sucks! i am still farming them and made a million+ out of farming champion in voss = =

Cindikle
03.03.2012 , 11:05 PM | #5
Some social vendors sell them. Starship one on fleet station that sells the pilot uniform for example has one. They're all currently light cloth though. If you can handle the slight armor loss.

Redderic
03.03.2012 , 11:57 PM | #6
whats funny imo is that my brother got an orange medium armor wrist (2 slots / no class restriction) on Dromund Kaas from the sith spawn champ from the third heroic.
i checked on torhead and the wrist he got wasnt even on their list of 400k + armor pieces.
i told him not to equip it and sell it on the GTN since it was an orange wrist that requires lvl 9 to use but he didnt. probably could have gotten at least 500k for it on our server.
Name: Little'Red
Class: Infiltration Shadow O.o
Guild: Ascension
SERVER: PoTF