Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

how do i change the "head and hair" look up of the already created characters ?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
how do i change the "head and hair" look up of the already created characters ?

mamatot
12.16.2011 , 06:31 AM | #11
ahhh thats why I spend about 20 minutes making my characters hahaha no regrets x
I find your lack of faith disturbing

Aieny
12.16.2011 , 06:34 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by evilforce View Post
is there somewhere an official statement about this ?
No, no official statement. There were posts about it on the beta forums, people asking when they were going to implement it. I don't recall any response, but from all the beta testers asking for it, it obviously isn't in the game, nor is it in any patch notes...and I've yet to see any sort of barbershop in the game.

evilforce
12.16.2011 , 06:34 AM | #13
i'm really interested that Official Support could respond my question.
because imo being able to modify the character look during the game should be allowed.

we are paying the monthly fee to be able to paly this game, and starting the new char from the very beginning just to have a new character look up, is wrong and waste of time.

i don't want to have few low lvl same class characters but with different look up.
i want to be able to modify the look up of my main character as much as i want to

mamatot
12.16.2011 , 06:36 AM | #14
In other games you create a character and then thats it locked in that way, I don't really see the problem. You paying to play the game, not play barbie dolls.

evilforce
12.16.2011 , 06:37 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by mamatot View Post
ahhh thats why I spend about 20 minutes making my characters hahaha no regrets x
i spent more, and i think i have over done it.
i had one head style already choosen while i was playing two times in beta weekends.
yet yesterday, i have tried other head style and now i see i really don't like it.

fuzzydorf
12.16.2011 , 06:37 AM | #16
i have a Collectors Edition of the game.
sorry bro but the only thing collecters about your game is the box and the items. game is exactly the same for you and everyone else :{P

evilforce
12.16.2011 , 06:39 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by mamatot View Post
In other games you create a character and then thats it locked in that way, I don't really see the problem. You paying to play the game, not play barbie dolls.
i have never played other mmo games, and i thought it's possible in such games to modify the look up of characters later.
i don't see a valid reason why this option is disabled.

mamatot
12.16.2011 , 06:40 AM | #18
its a lesson learnt. maybe your characters looks will grow on you. x

Aieny
12.16.2011 , 06:44 AM | #19
i have never played other mmo games, and i thought it's possible in such games to modify the look up of characters later.
i don't see a valid reason why this option is disabled.
It isn't an issue of not being allowed, or being disabled; it is an issue of not being implemented in the game. I'm sure there are a lot of things BioWare would like to have gotten into the game before launch, but considering they've been beta testing this game for two years, they needed to get it out the door and just add those nice-to-have-but-not-critical features as they have a chance. Give them a few months, we may well see a barbershop.

evilforce
12.16.2011 , 06:50 AM | #20
yet, still i want this issue to be noticed by Official Support.