Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Update and Information Request: Error Code 9000

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Update and Information Request: Error Code 9000
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

arturkonczalski
04.24.2013 , 11:26 AM | #331
1. Name of the server where you encounter disconnects

The Progenitor

2. Day and time of a 1-2 hour block where you disconnected on average more than once every 15 minutes. (remember to tell us timezone!) We’re looking these up in the logs, so the more specific you can be the better!

24.04.2013 4PM - 7PM GMT+1

3. Have you been receiving the disconnects continually? Are they during particular times of the day? Has it been consistent since launch? Do they tend to group up?

I had about 10 disconnects at that time and I still cannot connect.

4. How reliably can you reproduce the disconnects? 100%? 75%?

80%

5. Are you on a wired or wireless connection? If wireless, what brand and model of router are you using?

wired, sometimes wireless

6. Do you share the network connection with others? If so, do they play SWTOR, and have they also experienced disconnects? Are their disconnects at the same time as yours?

Yes I share the connection, but only I play SWtOR

7. What version of Windows are you running? Are you running 32 or 64 bit?

Windows 7 x64

8. Are you running any antivirus or firewall programs or any other network filtering program?

No

9. Would you be willing to be contacted by a BioWare developer and work through some debugging steps hands on with us (most likely via phone)? If so, what timezone are you in?

Yes, UTC/GMT +1

I have this problem since last update(23.04.2013)

SaWxKiLLurSelf
04.28.2013 , 04:19 PM | #332
Getting tired of this crap seriously.
Information we need:

Jedi Covenant.

2. Day and time of a 1-2 hour block where you disconnected on average more than once every 15 minutes. (remember to tell us timezone!) We’re looking these up in the logs, so the more specific you can be the better!
Day and Time: 4/28/2013 time between 1:00-6:15pm EST

3. Have you been receiving the disconnects continually? Are they during particular times of the day? Has it been consistent since launch? Do they tend to group up?
Its been constant today, get kicked off every minute.

It would only take a few minutes to reproduce.

5. Are you on a wired or wireless connection? If wireless, what brand and model of router are you using?
Either or still the same problem

6. Do you share the network connection with others? If so, do they play SWTOR, and have they also experienced disconnects? Are their disconnects at the same time as yours?
No

Windows 7 64-bit

8. Are you running any antivirus or firewall programs or any other network filtering program?
Yes Avast but all ports are open tried disable still the same.

9. Would you be willing to be contacted by a BioWare developer and work through some debugging steps hands on with us (most likely via phone)? If so, what timezone are you in?
yes EST

gammyone
05.02.2013 , 02:06 AM | #333
Dalborra

May 1 2013 - 8 - 10 pm NZST (GMT+12)

Can log into Dalborra, get "Lagged" out within 15-30 Seconds - has happened on Gav Darragon also. logged into Harbringer, played for an hour or so fine

100%

Both available and Tested - usually wireless

Shared - no other swtor players - Ensured everyone has no Bandwidth hogging Appliances/Programs on at the time of testing

Win 8 Pro 64 Bit

Eset Endpoint AV and Windows firewall - worked fine until 1/5/13. Have tested with both off (still logs to Harbriger fine either way)

Yes NZST (GMT+12) available after 6:30 PM NZST - if you can see an issue and no longer need my input, can you please e-mail me as to the scenario that had occurred, as it interests me as to what would be causing me to waste my sub time and also my guilds running times

OwenBrooks
05.02.2013 , 02:26 AM | #334
gammyone

Have seen another NZ player using WTfast (VPN which alters your path to the server) to stay connected to Dalborra it may be worthwhile trialing the 30 day free account, hopefully more then enough time for this issue to resolve.

Koji_Ippiki
05.15.2013 , 07:38 AM | #335
It's been A YEAR since this thread has been created http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...64536&page=173, and is there a fix yet?

RWScissors
05.17.2013 , 08:07 PM | #336
Quote: Originally Posted by JovethGonzalez View Post
Please try to only respond to this thread by answering these questions, as formatted. This will help us look through the responses much faster. Thank you!

1. Begeren Colony
2. ABOUT 5:30pm- 7:00pm pacific
3. Many disconnects for about an hour and a half. Sometimes back to back or maybe up to about 15 minutes or so apart.
4. Log in and play, get disconnected.
5. Wireless, Linksys don't know the model.
6. I'm not sharing the network with anyone now.
7. Windows 7 64 bit
8. Avast! antivirus, windows firewall.
9. I suppose.
'Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.'
Mark Twain

dazfordy
05.22.2013 , 07:45 AM | #337
so what i am reading is i can not play a game i am paying for and they are saying it is up to me to fix it

Gishpanez
05.23.2013 , 12:24 PM | #338
Quote: Originally Posted by dazfordy View Post
so what i am reading is i can not play a game i am paying for and they are saying it is up to me to fix it
Yes, It is pretty much as you have said

tryionn
05.23.2013 , 12:50 PM | #339
I have been getting the error 900 code or the 4001 cannot retrieve server list since the last patch. At most i can get an hour online before being booted and half the time i crash to the desktop. I haven't seen anything to fix it. any suggestions?
"Or if the sky opened up and started pouring rain
Like you knew he was trying to start things over again"

Dowd
06.02.2013 , 09:27 AM | #340
So this has only started happening to me since the 2.0 patch. It wasn't to bad at the start of it but now its getting worse. Doesn't matter if I am wired or wireless, I have tried all the different fixes and nothing seems to work. I am running win 8 64 bit. Starting to get PO'ed.