Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Update and Information Request: Error Code 9000

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Update and Information Request: Error Code 9000
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Himeji_Endless
11.06.2012 , 01:05 PM | #261
Has anyone gotten a reply/phone call? Has anyone had their issues cleared up? Whats the point of this thread if nothing is being done? SAD!

M÷urnblade - Assassin <Lvl 55>
-------------------------------------------------------------------
The Bastion (from Ajunta Pall)

warriorcat
11.06.2012 , 01:44 PM | #262
best off phoning if you want information , this is basically being bug reported at the moment buy everyone who can be bothered their in the process of fixing it
Aim the rockets at Tomb of Freedom Nadd!
Level 50's Darkri/Zeraya//Jess'e char slots used 11/12
level 55 Raffes

_Viserys_
11.06.2012 , 02:53 PM | #263
The frequency of this DC's is absolutely ridiculous and makes the game damn near unplayable. I'm likely unsubbing if it's not fixed soon.

Noobstrike
11.08.2012 , 10:55 AM | #264
Been getting this all of a sudden since last Monday October 29th. Thought it just had something to do with hurricane Sandy and this server being on east coast? I am still getting it. You need to fix this crap! It is a routing or hub being bottlenecked. Same thing was happening with Comcast not letting signal go through with WoW. This happened some time ago and they fixed it.

XArthurX
11.11.2012 , 01:41 AM | #265
1. Name of the server where you encounter disconnects
Begeren Colony
2. Day and time of a 1-2 hour block where you disconnected on average more than once every 15 minutes.
11:00-11:30 -8:00 PST
3. Have you been receiving the disconnects continually? Are they during particular times of the day? Has it been consistent since launch? Do they tend to group up?
Yes the error pops up constantly
4. How reliably can you reproduce the disconnects? 100%? 75%?
70%
5. Are you on a wired or wireless connection? If wireless, what brand and model of router are you using?
wireless, 2WIRE
6. Do you share the network connection with others? If so, do they play SWTOR, and have they also experienced disconnects? Are their disconnects at the same time as yours?
Yes, they dont
7. What version of Windows are you running? Are you running 32 or 64 bit?
64bit
8. Are you running any antivirus or firewall programs or any other network filtering program?
Yes
9. Would you be willing to be contacted by a BioWare developer and work through some debugging steps hands
on with us (most likely via phone)? If so, what timezone are you in?
No
how long will the game take to download? -The question
27 light years. - The answer

pada_wa
11.11.2012 , 04:28 AM | #266
1. Name of the server where you encounter disconnects: Tomb of Freedon Nadd
2. Day and time of a 1-2 hour block where you disconnected on average more than once every 15 minutes.
11:00-11:30 -8:00 PST
3. Have you been receiving the disconnects continually? Are they during particular times of the day? Has it been consistent since launch? Do they tend to group up?:Yes the error pops up constantly
4. How reliably can you reproduce the disconnects? 100%? 75%?: 100%
5. Are you on a wired or wireless connection? If wireless, what brand and model of router are you using?:Wired
6. Do you share the network connection with others? If so, do they play SWTOR, and have they also experienced disconnects? Are their disconnects at the same time as yours? : No i don't share
7. What version of Windows are you running? Are you running 32 or 64 bit?: 64bit
8. Are you running any antivirus or firewall programs or any other network filtering program?:No antivirus
9. Would you be willing to be contacted by a BioWare developer and work through some debugging steps hands
on with us (most likely via phone)? If so, what timezone are you in?: No

Nyous
11.21.2012 , 12:55 AM | #267
1. Name of the server where you encounter disconnects
: Jedi Covenant

: 12:00-2:00am CST

3. Have you been receiving the disconnects continually? Are they during particular times of the day? Has it been consistent since launch? Do they tend to group up?
: When it starts happening its constant.

4. How reliably can you reproduce the disconnects? 100%? 75%?
: On an average gameplay time during that given time frame above 100%. Any other time of the day 75% during 2 hours of play time.

5. Are you on a wired or wireless connection? If wireless, what brand and model of router are you using?
: Wired

6. Do you share the network connection with others? If so, do they play SWTOR, and have they also experienced disconnects? Are their disconnects at the same time as yours?
: With people in the same house, but the given time frame above no one else is online.

7. What version of Windows are you running? Are you running 32 or 64 bit?
: Windows 7 64bit

8. Are you running any antivirus or firewall programs or any other network filtering program?
: Yes

on with us (most likely via phone)? If so, what timezone are you in?
: Yes. Central Standard Timezone.

Additional Comments
: Game is virtually unplayable when it starts constantly happening. I am a subscribed player, and until this is fixed, I cannot recommend anyone to pay for a subscription of the game.
Loadi
Empress Teta

khelari
11.22.2012 , 09:17 PM | #268
1. Name of the server where you encounter disconnects Mainly Shadowlands, but any I've tried to play on
From 11-21 4:00 PM-7:00PM, 11-22 2:00AM-4:00AM, 11:00AM through 9:00PM
3. Have you been receiving the disconnects continually? Yes, I can barely stay logged in for 5 minutes, sometimes I'm booted before My character can log in. Are they during particular times of the day? Any Has it been consistent since launch? Never had this problem before yesterday (11-20) Do they tend to group up? Since I started encountering the error it is constant.
4. How reliably can you reproduce the disconnects? 100%? 75%? Every single time.
5. Are you on a wired or wireless connection? If wireless, what brand and model of router are you using? Tried both, same problem, Linksys router.
6. Do you share the network connection with others? If so, do they play SWTOR, and have they also experienced disconnects? Are their disconnects at the same time as yours? Network is shared, no other playing
7. What version of Windows are you running? Are you running 32 or 64 bit? 32
8. Are you running any antivirus or firewall programs or any other network filtering program? Just default windows firewall with app and launcher given permissions

TwiztedREVERB
11.28.2012 , 08:33 PM | #269
1. Name of the server where you encounter disconnects - Jedi convenant
From 11-27 10:30 AM-12:40PM, 11-28 6:30PM-8:00PM,
3. Have you been receiving the disconnects continually? Yes, I canT barely stay logged in for 2 minutes, sometimes I'm booted before My character can log in. Are they during particular times of the day? Seems random
4. How reliably can you reproduce the disconnects? 100%? 75%? Every single time.
5. Are you on a wired or wireless connection? If wireless, what brand and model of router are you using? wired.
6. Do you share the network connection with others? If so, do they play SWTOR, and have they also experienced disconnects? Are their disconnects at the same time as yours? Network is shared, no other playing
7. What version of Windows are you running? Are you running 32 or 64 bit? win7 64bit
8. Are you running any antivirus or firewall programs or any other network filtering program? Just microsoft security essentials

TwiztedREVERB
11.28.2012 , 08:42 PM | #270
Quote: Originally Posted by TwiztedREVERB View Post
1. Name of the server where you encounter disconnects - Jedi convenant
From 11-27 10:30 AM-12:40PM, 11-28 6:30PM-8:00PM,
3. Have you been receiving the disconnects continually? Yes, I canT barely stay logged in for 2 minutes, sometimes I'm booted before My character can log in. Are they during particular times of the day? Seems random
5. Are you on a wired or wireless connection? If wireless, what brand and model of router are you using? wired.
7. What version of Windows are you running? Are you running 32 or 64 bit? win7 64bit
8. Are you running any antivirus or firewall programs or any other network filtering program? Just microsoft security essentials
Nov 28 / 2012
time : 841 pm. Just tried to log back in got as far as seeing my on screen character standing in bug town only to witness a massive lag spilke then got booted.
Im done trying to play tonight. waste of time.

EDIT: Apparently dudes at my ISP are morons, and the entire network on their end was the reason for my disconnects. working now.