this game was good by single player RPG standards

BoredOfMMOS

i loved this game the first time around it was fun new voice acting really helped me along into loving it but after hitting 50 i got servilely bored i felt like it was already a boring chore with pvp being so sluggish and unresponsive or fun in even the slightest way i stopped playing my 50 altogether.

I made an alt getting him to 50 as well believing maybe it was just my class choice but after he was nerfed to the ground damage wise (my operative now healing spec) is still underpar compared to other heals and dps is not an option so i too didn't play him.

Pve is so easy i don't think anything can be said there.

Finally i played a marauder leveling him up having a great time honestly it was a fun thing to do and i loved it but i have no motivation to get to 50 for the same horrible experience that i had on my other toons

today i canceled my sub sadly i will miss this game but it isnt a long term game not for a player like me currently 45 days left not sure if ill use any of them.

it took wow 4 years to die for me

it took swtor 2months

i wish the game best of luck and for all the players who seem to hate me i guess you can be happy :D!

i hope you all enjoy the game so it doesn't come to what has happened with me.