Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

A true SWG MMO D:

Halog
12.16.2011 , 06:08 AM | #1
<Shadowlands>
I play for the cute girls
I E-RP for the women

MrLeee
12.16.2011 , 06:09 AM | #2
Times change, sometimes you either accept it or don't!

RIP SWG pre-nge!
Prefers blasters over hokey religions and ancient weapons.

BenjaminminU
12.16.2011 , 06:10 AM | #3
They killed it with a bullet to the brain rather than watch it starve to death as people move to TOR. I heard that they gave it a good sendoff though.
"Declaration: Assassination protocols active. Greetings, master" - HK-51

Tischu-Infinity
12.16.2011 , 06:11 AM | #4
R.i.p

swg...
Emotion, yet peace. Ignorance, yet knowledge.
Passion, yet serenity. Chaos, yet harmony.
Death, yet the Force.

bliapis
12.16.2011 , 06:11 AM | #5
Shedding a tear.

It looks like they actually never listened to their customer needs after all..

a game made from the devs, for the devs.
i5 2500k OC @ 4Ghz | Thermaltek Hyper TX3 air cooler | 8gb Corsair Vengeance | Asus GTX580 CU | Asus Maximus IV GenZ/Gen3 | Thermatek 750W PSU -==- Server: Fredon Nad (EU)// Characters: [B]Vanguard L50: Clipjunkie// [B]Sentinel L50: Seithan// Juggernaur L50: Shaithis // Sorcerer L42: Rasthavas

LeeAntony
12.16.2011 , 06:13 AM | #6
Yeah, SWG my old home many years ago.

Swtor hopefully will be my new home, theres just something about Star Wars that screams epic at you.
There is no emotion, there is peace. There is no ignorance, there is knowledge. There is no passion, there is serenity. There is no chaos, there is harmony. There is no death, there is the Force

ChosenPredator
12.16.2011 , 06:15 AM | #7
Was the best in the beginning until later on but it was one of the closest things to Ultima Online on it's start
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aSKh...el_video_title check out my helmet building progress tokusatsu inspired & some bounty hunter inspiration.

Force_Insenstive
12.16.2011 , 06:17 AM | #8
SWG had been on life support for a few years now. It's still sad to see it die though, if only they gave a **** about their players - it'd have been a different story.

Eldar
12.16.2011 , 06:17 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by bliapis View Post
Shedding a tear.

It looks like they actually never listened to their customer needs after all..

a game made from the devs, for the devs.
Games age, some better than others. I figure they'll probably release the server build to the public eventually allowing for private servers. Either way, this is sad, but for the best.

Umbral
12.16.2011 , 06:27 AM | #10
SWG before the changes was the ultimate suck. Unfortunately the whiners and complainers drowned everyone else out after the changes, and set up such an air of negativity for awhile it drove away most people that would have ended up finally having a chance of enjoying the game.