Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Formal Apology to the Galactic Republic

Ashes_Arizona
01.23.2012 , 02:46 PM | #1
From the Desk of the Dark Council
Korriban Academy, Korriban
15 ATC

It has come to our attention that in the years following the sacking of Coruscant that you have had struggles and economic disturbances which have put great strain on the once great Galactic Republic and as such a massive issue with population migration and overall strains on your operational capability are evident.

We would like to express our concerns and condolences over this state of affairs. And would like to at this time simply say that you have our gravest apologies, in this time of trial, and we recognize your current plight and struggle.

It is with our sincerest apologies that we must say the heroes and combatants of your glorious Republic just, simply, are not cool, in any way. They are, unfortunately, so not cool, that to be any less cool they would become cool for being so uncool. This is not something we have any direct control over, and if we did, Imperial Intelligence would already be hard at work behind the scenes on many Republic worlds, doing our best to make your heroes cooler, simply because fighting badly dressed, ill trained, cliche spouting stereo-types is a horrible waste of the time of our Empire's best and brightest, who are, without a doubt, far cooler than any cream of the crop the Republic appears to be able to offer.

The Emperor informs us that this is the expected state of affairs at this time, but not to worry, citizens of the Galactic Republic, things will get better for you in due time, and he also mentioned that you might want to start looking around for someone named Skywalker and ensure they're quietly protected and taken care of for a fair amount of time...whatever that may mean, we do not know, the mind of the Emperor is a difficult thing to grasp even for the most accomplished members of this Council. Perhaps this "Skywalker" is destined to bring coolness back to the Republic.

Again, our condolences,
Darth Ravage
Dark Council
Korriban Academy

Paralassa
03.02.2012 , 11:22 PM | #2
Because the previous thread has exceeded our normal threshold for thread length, we've started this new thread for the community. Thank you and enjoy the discussion!

Ardim
03.02.2012 , 11:30 PM | #3
Sigh, and so a new thread begins and I'm still sneezing.
The Alabaster Legacy
Server: Jedi Covenant
Isaac: Sith Marauder Skradin: Mercenary Washington: Operative

DarthThuzad
03.02.2012 , 11:34 PM | #4
What a coincidence, I broke the thread again!

*insert Darth Nox's laugh here*
Darth Vashará Azear the Infernal
<Nova Imperium>
Major Thrinna Rainor

xWKSxTabor
03.02.2012 , 11:35 PM | #5
^This

Good job guys! To another hundred+ *Raises glass

Ardim
03.02.2012 , 11:43 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by xWKSxTabor View Post
^This

Good job guys! To another hundred+ *Raises glass
Cheers
The Alabaster Legacy

LogicLoup
03.03.2012 , 12:03 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthThuzad View Post
What a coincidence, I broke the thread again!

*insert Darth Nox's laugh here*
I dub thee Nox, destroyer of threads.

"I may be on the side of the angels, but don't think for one second that I am one of them."

Ardim
03.03.2012 , 12:14 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by LogicLoup View Post
I dub thee Nox, destroyer of threads.
A fitting title!
The Alabaster Legacy

DarthThuzad
03.03.2012 , 12:18 AM | #9
I'm tempted to write another cantina scene where Nox collects bets and/or drink rounds as a result of the coincidental freezing of another thread.

Anyone want to jump in?
Darth Vashará Azear the Infernal
<Nova Imperium>
Major Thrinna Rainor

drfumblez
03.03.2012 , 12:20 AM | #10
Heh, at this rate, we'll ned 5 threads the Emperor dies to get anything done!