Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Best Looking Armor

Hyrune
03.23.2012 , 03:50 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Pearnicious View Post
If I'm not mistaken, that Unknown Armor 1 is a combination of PVP and PVE gear.

Helmet, Boots and Greaves look to be Champion Combat Tech pieces. (Tier2 PVP).

The Rifle looks like a Battlemaster Eliminator (Tier3 PVP).

The chest and gauntlets look like either Columi or Rakata Combat Tech items. (Tier2 or Tier3 PVE). I know it's not Tionese, that stuff is green.
The chest is Rakata and this rifle is exaclty like the T3 pve rifle
The rest is champion Combat Tech

EDIT :
I like the crafted outcast set, here is a pict from the net:
http://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/..._45_383462.jpg

The set is helm/chest/legs (glove and boost are heavy jedi knight stuff from the lvl 40 pvp set)

I used these with light side boost and dropped orange glove for a long time before hitting lvl 50.
I'm looking foward remod them at the 1.2

barringerlr
03.23.2012 , 12:54 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Pearnicious View Post
If I'm not mistaken, that Unknown Armor 1 is a combination of PVP and PVE gear.

Helmet, Boots and Greaves look to be Champion Combat Tech pieces. (Tier2 PVP).

The Rifle looks like a Battlemaster Eliminator (Tier3 PVP).

The chest and gauntlets look like either Columi or Rakata Combat Tech items. (Tier2 or Tier3 PVE). I know it's not Tionese, that stuff is green.
That chest definitely looks Tionese to me. Would also make a lot more sense to be Tionese with the champion pieces.

Staavis_SC
04.03.2012 , 12:53 PM | #23
I have a Level 23 Vanguard, and this is my look currently:

http://s1116.photobucket.com/albums/...arrdin_021.jpg

The Chest comes from "Trouble in Deed" on Courscant, while the legs are Tempered Laminoid Greaves.

My issue is I can't find a helm with Red as it's martial color, and I haven't found gloves or boots that use the Red trim either. So currently, my Gloves and Boots are Grey trim, and I hide my helm.

And as you can see, my Companion is wearing a helm with Yellow trim.

I am working towards getting the Level 40 PvP set for myself, while working to compile a "Havoc Orange" set for my companion.

FYI - I totally can't wait for 1.2 and color match! Getting to even this level of color matching has been somewhat difficult, and quite costly.
Look, we got four or five of the main characters on this ship. I think we're gonna be okay.

zythasha
04.12.2012 , 07:27 PM | #24
No no no!

You guys are all wrong!

The best set for looks of a vanguard is the Balmora heroics reward set of vanguard pieces!

(although you definately have to find a better helmet to go with the set!! cause that vanguard helmet is just ugly!)

and might be tough to find a decent one in dark grey to go with the rest

http://www.torhead.com/item/dmh9DQ7/...ots;view:13048

I must admitt it looks much better on women

ShiroRX
04.13.2012 , 12:53 AM | #25
the new epic pvp and pve armor.
Sombrah - Zabrak Stoßtrupp
The Bastion

DarthMarcin
04.13.2012 , 04:01 AM | #26
On the fleet Coruscant departures, near the droid that gives The Essels quest there is always a trooper in the armor that gives me multiple 0rg@sms each time I'm passing by. Check it yourselves

JoshHawkins
04.13.2012 , 06:01 AM | #27
I set out to get the balmorra Vanguard armor. (Which I finally got all the pieces) and although it's kick ***, the helmet sucks. I'm currently using the level 40 PVP armor which isn't bad either Not sure what my final armor is going to be though, not much as caught my eye that I like. Currently I have dorne wearing the balmorra armor, and you're right it does look better on women.
Josh Hawkins
Fleet commander Rebel Squadrons
Guild leader for RSPA: TOR (Nikkala)
Other toons: (Aetei, Dri'ev)

zaaros
01.07.2013 , 03:01 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by zythasha View Post
No no no!

You guys are all wrong!

The best set for looks of a vanguard is the Balmora heroics reward set of vanguard pieces!

(although you definately have to find a better helmet to go with the set!! cause that vanguard helmet is just ugly!)
http://www.torhead.com/item/dmh9DQ7/...ots;view:13048
the helmet looks like the separatists from ord mantell
Cake is a lie, there is only pie. Through pie, I gain fat.Through fat, I gain weight.Through weight, I gain body mass.Through body mass, my belt is broken.
darth baras's personal motto

LordZym
01.11.2013 , 12:51 PM | #29
Diatanium Onslaught chest. with whero boots gloves and legs with the old bm eliminator helmet looks sweet also you can swap the chest for elite medic chestplate the purple on. Gives whte and orange lined effect looks sweet.