Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Community Q&A: March 2nd 2012

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Community Q&A: March 2nd 2012
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

CourtneyWoods
03.02.2012 , 07:40 PM | #1 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Discuss this week's Community Q&A blog in this thread!
Courtney Woods | Lead Community Coordinator
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Unusualsuspect
03.02.2012 , 07:45 PM | #2
Is it just me, or does that link not work?

edit: Apparently, it was just momentarily not working. Works now.

Edit: Initial reaction. Yep, no SGRA discussion. Biiiig surprise. *sigh*

That said, some decent things discussed. They've also practically confirmed a new tier of gear for game update 1.2, which has been speculated quite a bit around the board lately.

Legacy might actually be something to care about in 1.2? That's useful. Mailbox/GTN would be nice. And I wouldn't call Fleet's "vibrancy" due to the mailbox/gtn stuff... it'll be used plenty enough for Flashpoints, ops, etc.

Nozybidaj
03.02.2012 , 07:48 PM | #3
Gee, wonder if there were any other possibly popular questions that could have been answered if you guys were short of questions? Nah, I doubt anyone could think of any hot topics that need addressing.

Exzileforgotten
03.02.2012 , 07:50 PM | #4
Weak - You guys are dodging. Hopefully your evasion is because your trying to keep quiet till the 1.2 reveal. JESUS PATCH INC?

Sanic
03.02.2012 , 07:51 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Nozybidaj View Post
Gee, wonder if there were any other possibly popular questions that could have been answered if you guys were short of questions? Nah, I doubt anyone could think of any hot topics that need addressing.
With the guild summit starting soon I imagine many more questions will be answered.
SWG: Drake & Ashe Shard - Tarquinas | Crilus & Kathon Shard - Starsider
AOC: Sanic - Wiccana - Third Time Lucky
WoW: Sanic - Scarlet Crusade
SWTOR: Sanic Shard - The Bastion.

Sinku
03.02.2012 , 07:51 PM | #6
They never said they WILL answer all questions. They said they will answer questions that the different teams are able to address during the week.

It silly--we hear people crying about a lack of information. Then we get information and they whine that it's not enough.

Proof that people cannot be pleased.
Visit My SWTOR Blog

Barracudastr
03.02.2012 , 07:52 PM | #7
only answered 8 questions and ignored yet again.... the biggest question the community has.

When are mergers coming if at all.

The refuse to even acknowledge the server problems lol.

nadokaoh
03.02.2012 , 07:52 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Sinku View Post
They never said they WILL answer all questions. They said they will answer questions that the different teams are able to address during the week.

It silly--we hear people crying about a lack of information. Then we get information and they whine that it's not enough.

but its not the info THEY want

Exzileforgotten
03.02.2012 , 07:54 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Sinku View Post

Im happy with information sure but their were better questions then personal ship mailboxes

Raknier
03.02.2012 , 07:56 PM | #10
So I was excited that Orange gear would be viable. BUT now if you want to min/max you HAVE to have crafting. Can we please let crafters install an augment slot on non crafters armor?
Like how WoW had ebonsteel beltbuckles. This is really a big letdown for me.
Death comes to all.
I am the perfect assassin. I do not hesitate, I do not miss, and when I pull the trigger you will die.