Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Can't get willpower datacron on alderaan

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
Can't get willpower datacron on alderaan

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

xxxxCRASHxxxx
03.23.2012 , 07:07 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Mandrath View Post
If you want to get the datacron now, do the following. I just did this with my Body Type 3 Guardian.

Turn on autorun, facing the crack. Zoom in to first person view and continually jump and open windows until your framerate drops below 10FPS. I had to use P and I to get my framerate that low.

Once your framerate drops that significantly, you will basically lag your way through the crack.
I was seriously shocked but this actually worked for me!

cbuckwalter
03.23.2012 , 07:14 AM | #12
This worked for me, go to the door and put on auto run. Start hitting space bar and p (abilities) repeatedly very fast and you will find yourself on the other side and able to get the datacron.

LunaticHippy
04.01.2012 , 03:55 PM | #13
I can confirm this method works.

Quote: Originally Posted by Mandrath View Post
If you want to get the datacron now, do the following. I just did this with my Body Type 3 Guardian.

Turn on autorun, facing the crack. Zoom in to first person view and continually jump and open windows until your framerate drops below 10FPS. I had to use P and I to get my framerate that low.

Once your framerate drops that significantly, you will basically lag your way through the crack.

CharlieDeltaSig
04.04.2012 , 08:06 PM | #14
As crazy as it sounds it works! I hate having to come back to get these damn things, so thanks for the info!!

Lazaruzz
04.20.2012 , 03:42 PM | #15
It was fixed in last patch. Just walk right in now. np
I find your lack of faith disturbing