Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

leaving coruscant

seekerofpower
12.16.2011 , 07:37 AM | #11
I don't know about the Republic side. On the Imperial side, you take the ship back to the Space Station and then take another ship from there to where ever you want to go. For instance, after leaving Korriban I headed to Hutta to get datacrons and lore objects and such.
"Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope. Statement: This definition, I am told, is subject to interpretation. Obviously, love is a matter of odds. Not many meatbags could make such a shot, and fewer would derive love from it. Yet for me, love is knowing your target, putting them in your targeting reticle, and together, achieving a singular purpose, against statistically long odds."

Jonto
12.16.2011 , 07:39 AM | #12
Alright thanks guy, I will try clicking on the shuttle backs in the shuttle bay.
Non class specific
"I don't like you either. You just watch yourself. We're wanted men. I have the death sentence on twelve systems."

Jonto - Smuggler - Niman EU

RetsamWS
12.16.2011 , 07:59 AM | #13
The shuttles in the bay DO take you back, you can even goto the other starter world fro your faction.

KTJ_SBS
12.16.2011 , 08:06 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by RetsamWS View Post
The shuttles in the bay DO take you back, you can even goto the other starter world fro your faction.
There were 3 ships in the bay in which I came into coruscant. I walked up to each and couldn't find anyway of interacting with them. I'll give it another go tonight....