Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Possible 2 man Hardmodes yet?

TheEvilreaper
03.02.2012 , 11:22 AM | #1
Just looking to see if anyone has tried or done any Hardmode with just 2 people. Seems alot of people already gearing up or geared already.

If you did this please post what classes and gear thanks.

Boissi
03.02.2012 , 03:04 PM | #2
With companions it wouldn't even be that bad, if the boss doesn't require mad tactics. I've 2manned some bosses with companions like that.

However if you mean a pure 2man run with no companions, I think that's impossible. Some bosses, sure, but you kinda do need a tank + healer, and without dps enrage will most likely exhaust your healer at some point.

-Kraxis-
03.02.2012 , 03:26 PM | #3
I was able to do HM BT with my Arsenal Merc + Mako and my Marauder friend + his healing companion. It was actually very easy, except for the optional boss... we ended up DPSing him down to 3/4th, then I had to kite him around and LOS while the Marauder finished him off.. took us a few tries but we completed the entire FP.

Dragonbgone
03.02.2012 , 03:35 PM | #4
My guild had a race between 2 groups of two people on who could finish HM TFE first. We were both able to do it with companions, but the repair bills were through the roof.
. : Messores Republicae : .
Reapers of the Republic

Hxxr
03.02.2012 , 03:42 PM | #5
Every boss that doesn't need people to move out of stuff appearing on the ground is doable with a Tank, DPS and 2 slaves.

Some will be harder than others though and some will be impossible for you if you can't keep up with enrage timers ... or there's too much avoidable AoE being thrown into your companions faces.