Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Disappointed in the game. (A rage thread)

Kerotan
03.02.2012 , 02:29 PM | #11
1.2 is just under a month away. My guild have already thrown the towel on the floor. We may have one more attempt at the titles but we are sick and tired if fighting bugs rather than bosses. All these issues need to be fixed in 1.1.5 or we are more than likely just going to cancel subs
<Insomnia>
Sleep is for the weak
www.Insomnia-Guild.net

Alchropie
03.02.2012 , 02:35 PM | #12
I'm just hoping for our guild to get accepted for the PTS end-game 1.2 testing.

*x-fingers*
(V)(',,,')(V)
woopwoopwoop

Kungpaoshizi
03.02.2012 , 03:41 PM | #13
They can't fix this, they have to get the homosexual content into the game first!

Dragonbgone
03.02.2012 , 04:02 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Kerotan View Post
1.2 is just under a month away. My guild have already thrown the towel on the floor. We may have one more attempt at the titles but we are sick and tired if fighting bugs rather than bosses. All these issues need to be fixed in 1.1.5 or we are more than likely just going to cancel subs
Then you and your guild are not end-game material.

You need to go into an instance with the mindset of "We are going to down this boss, no matter what happens, bugs or not."

Plus, you're arguing that the game is way too easy then bam, when you get to the one difficult boss it's too much and everyone quits. Treat the bugs like difficulty enhancements.

Also, no, they're not going to fix this right away. Yes, people are seeing this content but the majority of people are pvping and not doing end game pve. The pve forum is a ghost town comparatively. This is only acceptable because the game is young. They have close to 2 million subs and need to appease players in order to get that number up and stay afloat at the moment. When they get more income and a much more steady customer base then the end game will be come more polished. BioWare is a company first. They NEED money in order to fix/create so they're focusing on having that established first, then they'll take care of the Elite players. Just give it time, this game is still a baby.
. : Messores Republicae : .
Reapers of the Republic

Kerotan
03.02.2012 , 04:16 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Dragonbgone View Post
Then you and your guild are not end-game material.

You need to go into an instance with the mindset of "We are going to down this boss, no matter what happens, bugs or not."

Plus, you're arguing that the game is way too easy then bam, when you get to the one difficult boss it's too much and everyone quits. Treat the bugs like difficulty enhancements.
Not end-game material? I dont think you understand that we have EVERYTHING cleared, including both available titles, if the operations did not bug. We have been active raiders for just about THREE weeks, compared to some guilds raiding for over a month and still stuck on hard-modes and we have all content cleared.

And your willing to come in here and say we are not end-game material because we are sick and tired of battling bugs rather than a challenging fight? Ye... ****.

You are the kind person why Devs get away with **** like this, the majority who probably havent even touched the content going, 'Oh wells, **** happens', yet you scream bloody murder when some ****ed up thing happens with any of the pvp system.
<Insomnia>
Sleep is for the weak
www.Insomnia-Guild.net

Dragonbgone
03.02.2012 , 04:34 PM | #16
Not end-game material? I dont think you understand that we have EVERYTHING cleared, including both available titles, if the operations did not bug. We have been active raiders for just about THREE weeks, compared to some guilds raiding for over a month and still stuck on hard-modes and we have all content cleared.

End-game material is not based off of your talent nor skill: most people will be able to figure out mechanics and apply them. It's about your mindset. Look at Condemned and (what used to be) Nox Imperium. They're not here complaining, they're adapting. You've got to learn that there will be problems in any raid you do in any game you play. Mindset is what separates the best from the very best. "Giving in the towel" will NEVER get you there.
Reapers of the Republic

Kerotan
03.02.2012 , 04:40 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Dragonbgone View Post
End-game material is not based off of your talent nor skill. It's about your mindset. Look at Condemned and (what used to be) Nox Imperium. They're not here complaining, they're adapting. You've got to learn that there will be problems in any raid you do in any game you play. Mindset is what separates the best from the very best. "Giving in the towel" will NEVER get you there.
There is a difference between having the wrong mindset and fighting through bug upon bug to do content you have already cleared. There is nothing to adapt too, you just have to throw yourself at a brickwall and hope it breaks that one random time.

And I have no clue who those two guilds you named are, and neither do I care. The content in this game is too easy for anyone to be bragging about doing any of it.
<Insomnia>
Sleep is for the weak
www.Insomnia-Guild.net

Dragonbgone
03.02.2012 , 04:41 PM | #18
The content in this game is too easy for anyone to be bragging about doing any of it.
Then why are you spending so much time complaining about it? Seems like a lose/lose for you.
Reapers of the Republic

Roxinius
03.02.2012 , 06:20 PM | #19
hmm seems my guild cleared Nightmare KP in 75 minutes with no problem

Gerrard_Ennui
03.02.2012 , 06:38 PM | #20
Agree with the OP.

My guild is still toughing it out but when you get a different encounter-breaking bug each boss attempt over 5 or 6 resets, then when you finally kill it the loot bugs out, it becomes ridiculous.

45ish days left, definitely not resubbing. I hope the cash grab was worth it, Bioware.