Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Awesome!

Kinediks
03.02.2012 , 06:52 AM | #21
I went through Karagga's and EV the last couple days. I got Columni boots, a dps Main Hand, a dps Relic, and bracers.

I'm a healer and I already had Columni boots. So out of 2 runs I get bracers. Meanwhile some of our geared players get doubles of items also, and dps players are getting healing gear.

Eschleepy
03.02.2012 , 11:42 AM | #22
Yeah my bad. Ive actually never run a normal mode raid. I literally dinged 50 and started on hardmodes in my cent pvp gear. Got some gear from that and then hit nightmare modes. So, I apologize for the misinformation. But hey, now you know for when you get to hardmodes! Which I would suggest you do now anyways. Unless your guild is one of those that has those people with the lvl 20 pvp gear on still! *shakes fist violently*

Fumanchu_Fow
03.02.2012 , 12:07 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Eschleepy View Post
Yeah my bad. Ive actually never run a normal mode raid. I literally dinged 50 and started on hardmodes in my cent pvp gear. Got some gear from that and then hit nightmare modes. So, I apologize for the misinformation. But hey, now you know for when you get to hardmodes! Which I would suggest you do now anyways. Unless your guild is one of those that has those people with the lvl 20 pvp gear on still! *shakes fist violently*
The loot is generated at the time the boss dies or if loot is from a chest then it's when the chest is opened. You can get loot to those in need if you understand this although it's a bit of a pain. For the 1st, 2nd and 5th boss in EV if everyone who does not need loot exits area before the mob dies those left inside will be the only ones on the loot table and one of them will get the loot. This takes good timing though because you leave to early they might wipe, to late and you might not get out before the boss dies. For the 3rd and 4th since the loot comes from a chest if everyone who doesn't need loot exits area before it's opened again only those still inside will be assigned loot.

Alchropie
03.02.2012 , 12:17 PM | #24
Get Tionese, run HM, profit.

Or you can do the exploited loot distribution trick. I won't take the time to explain it, there's already 50 threads on it.
(V)(',,,')(V)
woopwoopwoop