Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Can I still world pvp on a pve server?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Can I still world pvp on a pve server?

Jinxey
12.16.2011 , 05:36 AM | #1
So the one thing I enjoy the most out of games is PVP but my guild ended up being on a PVE server,is there anyway if I come in contact with a republic toon or w.e that I can attack them and vice versa? Is there a way to 'flag' yourself for pvp?

amgtoramg
12.16.2011 , 05:39 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Jinxey View Post
So the one thing I enjoy the most out of games is PVP but my guild ended up being on a PVE server,is there anyway if I come in contact with a republic toon or w.e that I can attack them and vice versa? Is there a way to 'flag' yourself for pvp?
Flag urself yes but on a pve server it doesnt work out well. What will happen is they will send a message out through the zone that you are flagged then gather like 5 ppl then they will all attack you and not before. World pvp fails on pve no way around it.
Fear leads to anger, anger leads to stress, stress leads to doobies, and doobies lead to twinkies." - Yoda

Jinxey
12.16.2011 , 05:41 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by amgtoramg View Post
Flag urself yes but on a pve server it doesnt work out well. What will happen is they will send a message out through the zone that you are flagged then gather like 5 ppl then they will all attack you and not before. World pvp fails on pve no way around it.
Darn this stinks so bad,well,I guess I was more of a battleground person anyways if its anything like WoW,I will just harass their camps and towns if possible and run away laughing,except here I dont got stealth so i'd have to just sprint and hide haha

amgtoramg
12.16.2011 , 05:43 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Jinxey View Post
Darn this stinks so bad,well,I guess I was more of a battleground person anyways if its anything like WoW,I will just harass their camps and towns if possible and run away laughing,except here I dont got stealth so i'd have to just sprint and hide haha
Its not worth it if you are a true pvper abandon your guild. I played on tichondrius illidan and frostmane and was obsessed with pvp world and bgs then I let some RL friends talk me into joining them on Ghostlands a PVE server. Over the next few months I died a little inside everytime I played. Its not worth it. Dont make that mistake.
Fear leads to anger, anger leads to stress, stress leads to doobies, and doobies lead to twinkies." - Yoda

Esmaka
12.16.2011 , 05:43 AM | #5
PVP server fail.

40% stupid stealht people.

amgtoramg
12.16.2011 , 05:45 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Esmaka View Post
PVP server fail.

40% stupid stealht people.
Sounds like some1 got ganked a lot.

Esmaka
12.16.2011 , 05:52 AM | #7
Nah, i ever play another stupid stealht class to gank the gankers.

Booooooooooring