Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

<Death and Taxes> streaming 8m Operation speed runs tonight.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content
<Death and Taxes> streaming 8m Operation speed runs tonight.

bloatality
03.01.2012 , 06:20 PM | #1
Hey everyone,

Death and Taxes of Port Nowhere will be streaming our raid tonight at 8:30pm EST. The raid will be the speed run of Karagga's Palace and Eternity Vault on Nightmare Mode. If you are interested checking out how the raid content at 50 is, or are just bored with nothing to do tonight, come check us out. We look forward to seeing you there. Thank you for your time.

Bloaty(Bigs)

Stream:

www.Twitch.tv/Bloatality

Schedule:

Thursday 8:00- 12:00 EST every week.

www.dtguilds.com

Drallbait
03.01.2012 , 06:23 PM | #2
When I first read that I thought you were claiming you would do the operation in 8 minutes. Thought I might drop in to see how that worked.

Anyways, have fun you crazy hardcore raider typeszz!

FkLex
03.01.2012 , 06:29 PM | #3
Are you guys the same guild from WoW ? If yes then you're legendary lol.

bloatality
03.01.2012 , 06:43 PM | #4
Correction the time is 8:00 PM EST my apologies. To answer your qustion, we are the Death and Taxes you speak of. Not everyone dusted off their mouse pads and headsets to come back to the mmo scene, but we have managed to fill in gaps in our roster with some quality players that joined us at Launch and after. We run 2 8man raid groups that clear Nightmare Mode and outside of a few bugs in some of the encounters the guild has enjoyed the raids thus far. Its no Hammerknell.

Lethality
03.01.2012 , 06:48 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by bloatality View Post
Correction the time is 8:00 PM EST my apologies. To answer your qustion, we are the Death and Taxes you speak of. Not everyone dusted off their mouse pads and headsets to come back to the mmo scene, but we have managed to fill in gaps in our roster with some quality players that joined us at Launch and after. We run 2 8man raid groups that clear Nightmare Mode and outside of a few bugs in some of the encounters the guild has enjoyed the raids thus far. Its no Hammerknell.
At risk of stirring up controversy, simply fill in the blank with either TOR or WoW:

Raiding is more fun in ________

Interested in a Mac version of TOR? Show your support here: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=683591

bloatality
03.01.2012 , 09:37 PM | #6
I would go with TOR

Noggenfog
03.02.2012 , 05:59 PM | #7
TOR has some solid potential although much has to be achieved to gain the feeling of epicness classic wow had
Death and Taxes