Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Have a lot of creds?

Phrakus
03.01.2012 , 05:55 PM | #1
Looking at the GTN I see fewer items in the 1-49 range, for new players and alts. Is this because everyone has more creds than they can use? When I vendor unwanted blues because it is not worth the time to put em up for sale, I may have more creds than I can use. From now on I will keep the blues and put em up for base price or less. One man's vendor trash, ect...

Shiningriver
03.01.2012 , 06:46 PM | #2
I was experiencing poverty before I got my speeder (20k credits on my inventory at that time). After I got my speeder, my credits went to a mere 9 (A simple 1 digit number). Good thing my friend gave me 1k credits to start off...

At any case, having too little credits would be my dilemma.
"We'd make a cute couple... if only you were cute."
AmaterasuMikoto Susanoo Izanamimikami Izanagimikoto

Krazed
03.01.2012 , 09:15 PM | #3
140k meh, not broke but still not enough.

Ardim
03.01.2012 , 10:38 PM | #4
I have 500k+ on my Sith Marauder atm. Good way to get money is level up crew skills as fast as you can and get high-Tier crafting materials (Like Durasteel if you're scavenging) and sell them on GTN. I usually sell for 1k per unit, so 100k per 100.
The Alabaster Legacy
Server: Jedi Covenant
Isaac: Sith Marauder Skradin: Mercenary Washington: Operative

Lunazen
03.01.2012 , 10:47 PM | #5
Nope, am rather poor (relative to the economy in swtor, at least). It's typical for me in mmos.

Lvl 37, have maybe 45k
Squadron 367
**SWG Teras Kasi~Creature Handler 2003-2005**
**EQ2 Monk 2005-2011**

French-toast
03.01.2012 , 10:48 PM | #6
im at about 1,300,000. you get a lot from end game content, pvp gives 3-5k a round, you get a lot from operations. i sell lvl 48 stims that stay through death for like 20k ea when i feel like crafting
Pancake-the crucible pit

Amonette
03.02.2012 , 06:26 PM | #7
Every weekend, usually Friday night, I empty out my cargo hold and bag and list the whole lot. It's usually a complete mix of expensive and cheap items, but I figure regularly putting items that sell for very little to vendors but might be useful to someone is worth it if they can be used. Also people will pay a few thousand credits for the right augment or material, so you may as well take the time. I make a few hundred thousand every weekend doing this, usually hitting the listing limit of 50 items. On Sunday I pick up all the sales and retrieve the unsold stuff. Usually around half of it sells. Lots of lower price items make you some money and helps other players out a bit.