[HD 1080] Assassin PVP

paperjay

It's nice you like to make video's. What's the point of posting different video's on different account namens?

Do you like to post them for what purpose? Educational? Entertainment? Informative? Classguides? Warzone guides? Skill? Teamplay?

I can't find any of the above unfortunately. Besides, alot of info give about class/spec/talent/gear (your merc PvE>PvP gear in PvP video for example), is just misinformative.

Unbeatable announcement is unlocked if you earn 4 medals without dying, not just killing an x amount of enemies without dying...

Invincible announcement is unlocked if you earn 7 medals without dying.

Immortal announcement is unlocked if you earn 9 medals without dying.

Keybinding:

-Bind all of your keys and don't click them. Your reaction time is gimped, you lose sight of the battle getting your mousepointer to the ability.

-Your keybinds are scattered all over your keyboard. When you are using 1-5 AND F1-F9 AND insert, home, page down et. There is no way you can react with 1 hand on your keyboard and one hand on your mouse, unless those keybinds are set to a razer naga mouse.

-By the looks of it you don't use modifier keybinds like ALT, SHIFT and CTRL.

So please, make sure you get your information right AND the purpose of your video's with some proper keybinds.

Yeah, that was awful.

Zoom your camera out, you have no situational awareness. Bind your abilities. You miss so many gcds from doing odd jumps taking you in the wrong direction out of melee range of your opponents, who are always beating on other people. You vanish with dots on you, while fighting away from objectives. You pretty much do everything wrong, all while explaining your poor decision making.

Your video is perfect proof that a lot of people just don't realise how bad they are. That you would actually make a video of your mediocrity says it all.

Nerf this class hard.

Now.... I'm going to watch the movie.

EDIT: See, proven correct. Assassin is the class so strong that terribad mouseclickers play, and think they are awesome.

This class needs a hard nerf.

Edited by Asphen

I don't get it, is this a review of Alderran or a gameplay video....it just seems to be about nothing specific.

It's not an assassin show video because you play it pretty badly, you miss use almost all your GCD's and seem to be 1-2 button mashing the whole time and im confused about all the chat over the video and the self-promotional stuff.

Plus im a bit annoyed to read your nasty PM's about your team mates to your buddy, shows the kind of person you are and it's not pleasant to watch on a video.

Plus im a bit annoyed to read your nasty PM's about your team mates to your buddy, shows the kind of person you are and it's not pleasant to watch on a video.

That was bad alright, I know people vent off about things, but to leave it in a video?