Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

If you could swap out one companion for any other , who would it be?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
If you could swap out one companion for any other , who would it be?

KahnyaGnorc
03.02.2012 , 12:38 AM | #21
Rusk for a Kira clone that's trained as a healer.

Tanet
03.02.2012 , 12:45 AM | #22
I would also take anyone and I mean ANYONE over Skadge. Even one of my fellow guild members was in disbelieve when i told her that ya Skadge is a companion.
Fear the alien, the mutant, the heretic

LyriaFrost
03.02.2012 , 03:06 AM | #23
Chalk up another "anyone but Skadge" vote. I freaking HATE that lardball. The fact that Bioware forced him into my group annoys the hell out of me. I'm grumpy every time I see him lurking around on my ship, and even moreso when he shows up in cutscenes with the full crew. Even if he doesn't speak, it's the sheer fact that that festering pile of pigcrap is standing there, stinking up my ship... grr.

So yeah, I'll trade him for anyone.

For my other characters, I'd happily trade my sorceress's Khem for, say, Kaliyo. Or Corso. Hm. Corso and Andronikos on the same ship... that would be a lot of fun.

For my agent, I'd swap out Vector for Kira. She'd be fun to hang around with, even if she IS a goody-goody jedi. Or maybe Vette. Yeah, Vette instead. She and my agent would get along, I think.

Of course, if I could have Blizz I'd pick him first. Have two Blizzes instead of Skadge.

Hey, how would that be for a companion. Two jawa. Blizz and a little friend. They'd both run along with you, jabbering away in jawa, like little puppies. That would be so cute.
Weave maid such progress, but knot without accost. In deed, won wonders weather two take a fence. Each thyme oui real lion a computer, wheel ooze a bit of hours elves. Two much technology may knot bee sew suite, and we joust can't real eye two much on spell Czech. Sea the problem hear?

Erevan_Kindelar
03.02.2012 , 03:21 AM | #24
My Sorcerer will swap Andronikus Revel, Talos Drellik, Xalek and the ship droid for Kira, Jaesa, Vette and Mako, plus if some co-operative Jedi would be willing to Force Persuade them and Ashara to live as my harem, I will use my influence as a member of the Dark Council to bring an end to the War... just as soon as I get out of bed.
No, really! I am telling the truth, honestly! Look I can prove it, I am a politician! I am as honest as the day is long!
Besides, I am a terrible liar, everyone can see when I am lying - my lips are moving... oh damn, err, that last comment was off the record, right?

AlyxDinas
03.02.2012 , 03:22 AM | #25
Yuun for Jaxo. Okay, okay. She's not a companion. But she should have been.
'Jeos Dinas'-Ebon Hawk
Manager, The Ebon Hawk Bounty Board
"Perception Problem."

Kilikaa
03.02.2012 , 03:29 AM | #26
I would dump Khem Val for Qyzen Fess or Corso Riggs. After running through Balmorra with my Sorcerer I have gotten sick of that big, ugly beast.

natashina
03.02.2012 , 03:44 AM | #27
I'd trade Quinn for Corso in a heartbeat. I think Quinn is probably the dullest companion I've run into thus far. I even like Broonmark better!

That being said Broonmark for Blizz. I fell in love with the little guy when he first pick-pocketed my hubby's BH's blaster.

Sotof
03.02.2012 , 04:01 AM | #28
I'd like to trade that crazy doctor on my consular's ship for Bowdaar or Vette.
My name is not Bob.

darthmadigan
03.02.2012 , 05:27 AM | #29
Operative:
Since I'm a healer I don't need Dr Loken - I'll swap him for Blizz.
Also I don't really like Vector - I'll swap him for any force using companion.

Smuggler:
Corso gets on my nerves, I don't know why. Give me Kaliyo.

That's about it.
It takes some of us longer than others to find the light inside.

Xenedus
03.02.2012 , 06:02 AM | #30
as a sith warrior I would get rid of Quinn in a heartbeat after what he did. I really wish they let you replace him after that.