Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Future Companion - Thana Vesh

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Future Companion - Thana Vesh

verfallen
03.02.2012 , 02:40 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Lanmoryn View Post
I spared Thana's life with the intent of a future romance with her at a later point (next major release). My SI took every opportunity to flirt with her after realizing that she is my type of Sith I would gladly sacrifice my wanabe-jedi, who will never approve of the sith way of life for a chance at adding Thana.

Lan

Before discussing this in any way, where is this information coming from? Or is it just wishful thinking?

Methosan
03.02.2012 , 08:24 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Isilme_Turuphant View Post
Thana Vesh? No thank you.

No, really. You can have her.

Me personally? I found her incredibly annoying. She's a spoiled little poser who talks big but can't back it up, who's master fawns over her for talent she's never demonstrated, and her only remarkable ability is her astounding skill in dismissing reality in favor of her 'Thana iz bestest' worldview.

It's so blatant it's painful. It's suspect her of some kind of Sithy trolling, but she's obviously not smart enough.

I'd only take her as a companion if I was also give the option to jettison her out of the airlock as soon as we cleared the atmosphere.
Well said.

However, if we can eject her... what about ejecting that dam droid? (or removing his vocal unit)

RefugeASSASSIN
03.02.2012 , 10:54 AM | #13
I flirted with her till the cows came home and even chose the light side option in the encounter before last because it seemed like it would have sealed the deal with her more then the dark side option. Then she blew me off and bailed on me just when I thought I had her. When it came to the last encounter with her, I killed her off simply because I was done with her jacking me around.

Because of her I have light side points now and I dont take that lightly. I do agree that I would have preferred to have her as my companion instead of Ashara because she fits my full dark side role much better. Now if I could turn Ashara and train her in the dark side like a true master, I would like that character that much more, but alas its not possible.
Keefan Noonan
Darkness Tankasin
Jedi Covenant

Wolfninjajedi
03.02.2012 , 10:57 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by verfallen View Post
Before discussing this in any way, where is this information coming from? Or is it just wishful thinking?
Its very wishful thinking.
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

FixerFortyKay
03.02.2012 , 10:58 AM | #15
I let her live on my Sorcerer despite all the Dark Side things and locking her in a room that she had to carve out of with a Saber.

Not because I like her. No... I wanted to kill her really.

I enjoyed beating her at everything she did after her boasting even moreso. I wanted a chance to do that again.
Agent Jellico -Stabbing with Style.
Just because you murder the enemies of the Empire from the shadows doesn't mean you can't take a little pride in your work.
Concealment Operative PVP videos.

verfallen
03.03.2012 , 12:50 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Wolfninjajedi View Post
Its very wishful thinking.
Yeh, I think so too. But the way OP formulate it is as if it was announced for 1.2.

Hence the confusion.

MandelynRain
03.03.2012 , 01:00 PM | #17
Will I get to kill her again on my SW and SI......ahhh I loved that kill...can't wait to kill her again on my IA then BH...I smile with the anticipation